wheelin doorless or topless (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not trying to sound like a puss or anything but i just took my doors off and plan to do a bit of muddin this weekend how much mud will get sprayed into my interior? Just need to know if i need to get the armor all out.

I wouldn't worry with the armorall...... I would be ready with a shovel and hose :)

Just depends on your tire width - but if you have any fun at all it should take at least $20 at the car wash to clean it up :D

Muddin' ??? I think you're on the wrong board. You need to visit www.Iluvmud.com . Just wait till all that mud gets in your clutch & ruins that & clogs up your starter & bends your armature. BTDT! Mud ain't worth it!

expect to get lots of mud in your truck, that way if you don't you'll be stoked

wheelin is wheelin, hamma. not everybody has access to rockcrawling...

Not Worth It. Went In The Mud Pit For About Thirty Minutes, Spent Three Hours With The Pressure Washer And About $35 And Still Had Mud On It.

I Hate Mud.

ha ha ha,

don't worry about it.
if you wear your best shirt and pants, no mud, guaranteed......

yeah, you'll get mud all in the cruiser. even if you manage to not get in any while drivin, you'll eventually step out of the cruiser, gettin mud on the boots, etc. and you don't want to be 'that guy' that takes his shoes off when he gets back in his truck while muddin

when/if i get in the mud with the cruiser, it's usually on the way to some trail, etc. and i don't even play around in it. even still i get mud everywhere; inside of windshield, top of air filter cover, the whole underside of the hood, everything in the engine compartment gets coated.

just remember, if you get it in your teeth it's still cool to smile about it

malphrus

Be sure to fold your windshield down when you go muddin. The aerodynamic effect will actually blow the mud over the truck in a wide arc, effectively creating a mud-free zone in the cab.

But seriously, if you do fold the windshield, and a bunch of mud/water/crap is sitting on the inside of the glass-- try to wipe it off before folding it back up. If you dont, mud/water/crap pours in behind your dash, wreaking all kinds of havoc.

Dont ask me why I know this. Hodag

When you're done "muddin", please come to MY car wash in Piedmont, OK. I'd love to take your money -- er, clean your rig... :D

Jody.
Outback Auto Wash, Piedmont, OK

Just lay it on it's side when your done, that should help cleaning it out, eh?

Mud is mud.. wait till it drys and then drive it on a freeway, should start a good dust storm... might want to wear some swimming goggles. Hate getting dirt in my eyes.

Last time I did mud in a topless/doorless 40 was several years ago. 31"s and SB350. Of course I got stuck, spun the tires, and proceeded to coat the entire interior, myself, and my passenger in mud. I tried to make this a monthly (or more) occurrence. :D :D :D
Mud wheelins' better than no wheelin', especially when mud is 1 hr 55 min closer.
But now I've got a 55....

-Tyler

The outside of yer windshield will stay much cleaner if you fold it down beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom