What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What shock setup do you run?
I have Fox Proformance series, I would have to dig up the part number. I had the rears custom built by Accutune and the fronts are off-the shelf. But I have completely custom mounting points everywhere

My setup rides better then a typical 80 coil spring setup honestly. It definitely has more articulation.
I studied Matt’s and Zach trucks when I was putting mine together. After 1500 miles the past few days. Can confirm, it rides pretty good.

Reactions: SAH
We put leather seats in ours. Love it

Got the rear cargo area looking better thanks to @CruiserTrash 's tailgate panel! 🤘

1693945143934.png

Dumbarse guy at tire shop backed into my driver’s side door.

IMG_0246.jpeg

So now I’m gonna perform bodywork. 😠 Add it to the queue of stuff to do.

Dumbarse guy at tire shop backed into my driver’s side door.

So now I’m gonna perform bodywork. 😠 Add it to the queue of stuff to do.
Why isn't body shop paying to have this repaired?

Why isn't body shop paying to have this repaired?
Because I do not trust anyone ! :lol:

But he said he would pay it forward when I need something else- they supply welding gas and I’ll probably get some tire balance work for free or a steep discount. #lifeinasmalltown

Because I do not trust anyone ! :lol:

But he said he would pay it forward when I need something else- they supply welding gas and I’ll probably get some tire balance work for free or a steep discount. #lifeinasmalltown

guy hit my truck, said he would fix it, and then drove off.

recently ran into him in a parking lot... I ripped him a new one in front of his friend/boss who was furious at him for hit and running on a kid.

patience, revenge will come.

IMG_20230909_174634328.jpg
IMG_20230909_174845944.jpg
IMG_20230909_174847969.jpg

The oldest reacquainting himself with the manual transmission.

Could have been with as much stalling and grinding as he did but no. I've still burnt out more clutches than he has.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom