Toyota Trail Team Event Pictures (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You know, I can't see linked pics at work and I'm on dial up at home. Do you guys have any idea how long it took to wait for all these pics to upload. No wonder I drink...

Hey whose white runner is that? That thing is SICK!

The white 90 4Runner belongs to a friend of mine, Brian Rishaw. The thing is a beast. He's been coming out to the Friday meetings and joined the club...he's official but I don't think he keeps up on the forums.

You know, I can't see linked pics at work and I'm on dial up at home. Do you guys have any idea how long it took to wait for all these pics to upload. No wonder I drink...

That's why I post up small thumbnails that link to big pics....saves page load time ;p Maybe everyone should learn how to do it :flipoff2:

About 3 hours? Better have plenty of beer :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

I'm on dial up at home. Do you guys have any idea how long it took to wait for all these pics to upload.

ever thought of springing for cable internet ? :doh:

ever thought of springing for cable internet ? :doh:

How do you say "lazy cheap-ass" in german?

Actually at some point in the near future I will be getting cable internet and wifi with a laptop, so I can sit on the couch and abuse MUD.

How do you say "lazy cheap-ass" in german?

Actually at some point in the near future I will be getting cable internet and wifi with a laptop, so I can sit on the couch and abuse MUD.

actually, it's Geizhals (stingyneck)

Künstler = artist :lol:

lazy = faul (male version: fauler Künstler, fauler Geizhals); can go with either :flipoff2:

actually, it's Geizhals (stingyneck)

Künstler = artist :lol:

lazy = faul (male version: fauler Künstler, fauler Geizhals); can go with either :flipoff2:

Someone told me once before that my name sounded like it came from Kunstler meaning artist. If you've ever seen me draw something, you'll know thats wrong. :eek:
Thanks for the German lesson :cheers:

What is this "Dial Up" you speak of? Some form of electronic wizardry? You must share with us your secrets of interweb access!

Cool pics I would have joined all of you but had an event in Moab planned right after this, and couldn't afford to go..we got your trail team left overs:lol: Glad fun was had by all:cheers: pictures to follow soon!!

where are Kevin's pics. i think he was the only one
that pointed a camera at my rig all day....

....it ends up i kind of "chingadaed" my rig so i at
least need a pic to show for it. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom