Thinking about the build. Next Steps for Zeke (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When you remove those rear cargo windows you will lose the chrome trim (unless you can somehow save the gaskets). Just something to keep in mind.
They came out in one piece in my 62, and I was able to rope trick them back in in one piece. Fingers crossed.

zeke's carcass isn't so far gone to warrant building this, is it? :grinpimp:
1698713816926.png

Pulling the trigger on the full Aussie rubber kit. With the exchange rate, the price wasn't too terrible.

The rest of you who ordered in the group buy, how did the new seals turn out?

Haven't got them yet.

just to be clear, that was not a complaint. @2fpower put together a great group buy and I think making ~40 sets probably was a bit of an undertaking for the seal company. I just wanted to get the seals before I did my roof. Since I haven't even started my roof, I am going to get my wish.

just to be clear, that was not a complaint. @2fpower put together a great group buy and I think making ~40 sets probably was a bit of an undertaking for the seal company. I just wanted to get the seals before I did my roof. Since I haven't even started my roof, I am going to get my wish.
No worries at all. I didn't take it that way, but do appreciate the update. 👍

I wanted to have as much as possible in the shop before I get to work on the Pig. And, I'm trying to stay ahead of further inflation...

Getting ready to order a new set of tires for that same reason.

I wanted to have as much as possible in the shop before I get to work on the Pig. And, I'm trying to stay ahead of further inflation...

Getting ready to order a new set of tires for that same reason.
Tires are a bit pricy and still in short supply. Wanted a new set of Michelin LTX for my 80 and nobody has them at the moment. Good luck.

Tires are a bit pricy and still in short supply. Wanted a new set of Michelin LTX for my 80 and nobody has them at the moment. Good luck.
I’m after some Yokohama Geolandars (M/T G003). Some are supposed to be available by mid-November.

My buddy owns a good shop. He’ll be ordering them.

Fingers crossed.

Cruiser Corps just sent me an email about panels they have available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom