The MUD 100 series Photos thread (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[Mod edit: not the place for a big tech question. Please post your question in the forum...]

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1411070220.985049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of us from the Colorado Land Cruisers were joined by mcgaskins yesterday for a fun run on Red Cone then Radical Hill. Here's a shot of mcgaskins on our way to the top of Red Cone. Thanks for joining us man, good times indeed.

DSC_0578.JPG

And a poser shot of my rig...

DSC_0623.JPG

Epic dispersed camp site, 4500 ft elev, somewhere east of Mt. Jeff, off the map like all the best ones are.

IMG_3362.JPG
IMG_3370.JPG

^^one big rock . . .

Found a beautiful 80 Series todayView attachment 924013. I really like his rhino-lined sides and fenders, I've been thinking about doing something similar for a while.

Official Jeep Recovery Vehicle
I think I saw that for sale in the classifieds section.

23uy5f.jpg

k12l4x.jpg

Puppy adventure.

First time I've seen chrome door handles and mirror caps on a hundy (maybe I've just never bothered to notice elsewhere). I'm guessing Australia?

Hey mate, the plates are South Australian. and yeah the door handles / mirrors come chrome stock on the 100 series over here.

Might get some plastidip on them though :)

Its an ARB deluxe roofrack mate.. I've also now mounted shovel holders, rigid industries work light on there aswell. Very handy piece of gear, although fuel consumption takes a hit.

Life is good... Placed a TRD badge in hitch cover then let her get some Sun with older brother :)
uploadfromtaptalk1411747344628.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1411747358921.jpg

My OCD is beginning to kick in...

IMG_0082.jpg

cruiser_lake.jpg

Poser at the lake. Custom rear racks on the BIO bumper.

Canoe on lake:

canoe_lake.jpg

Going Home- stop for stuff as usual with 6 (5 at the time) kids:

cruiser_walmart.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom