The definitive, "Found a good deal on CL" thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haha...thanks Murf :hmm: Put in a brand new battery and she started right up. Worked on Guam for a month until my wrist gave out again. Heading back under the knife and dominant hand will be out for another 5 months. Guy from Flag picked it up and he will finish it. My superior negotiation skills didn't work so great at CBT when I was trying to buy a Venza :bang:
Im the guy from Flag. Lets hope it works out. $300 is a real score!

'Looked at that one a couple of weeks ago with a friend. Pretty rough. Seller didn't know much about cruisers then, so I think he has been taking notes from the way the ad reads. Did not run when we were there. We figured it was worth <$1000 to us. John

Do you recall what it was about it that made it "Pretty Rough". I'm really trying to get a beat on this one prior to purchasing it. I'm looking for a project and Letsride has done a great job with it so far. I'm just a little nervous about missing interior parts, electrical gremlins, and it's lack of being driven for quite some time. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

I like the line in his ad, " As you can see there is A Lot of Body Work that would need to be done"...Dohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also need a compressor correct, my puma wouldnt work for this application, or would it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom