The definitive, "Found a good deal on CL" thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This gives me too many bad ideas
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/4837367487.html
00m0m_8dwmtrJoEZL_600x450.jpg

Im thinking a 14 bolt is a little light for this set up, thoughts?
The price would be much more appealing to me if the 4wd conversion was complete.:(

Im thinking a 14 bolt is a little light for this set up, thoughts?
The price would be much more appealing to me if the 4wd conversion was complete.:(
14 bolt, I have no idea.:bounce::bounce2:
Definitely agree on the 4x4 being incomplete.:doh:
I think the van is worth a few grand plus the value of a non drive SAS. I hate quitters.:bang:
That said, I have made impulsive decisions that cost me more money before.:)

14 bolt, I have no idea.:bounce::bounce2:
Definitely agree on the 4x4 being incomplete.:doh:
I think the van is worth a few grand plus the value of a non drive SAS. I hate quitters.:bang:
That said, I have made impulsive decisions that cost me more money before.:)

Sounds like a perfect vehicle for you

what-happens-in-vegas-stays-in-vegas-3.png
I think I am safe from me for now as the vehicle is in Nevada and I can't go there anytime soon.:flipoff2:

Ever since the "little incident" in Vegas?

View attachment 1023867

Ever since the "little incident" in Vegas?

I had a few close calls in my younger days, but I was just referring to time. I have no time to go there anytime soon. Frankly, I am bored of the place.:meh:
Skanks, booze, gambling and worse were all too fun when I was single and didn't have a care in the world.:grinpimp:

I love playing craps though. You can sit down at a table with 50 bucks and play for hours!

Edit: I am single and don't have a care in the world.

Thats Filips truck. He has another 80 he's building currently

you want it ;)

Decisions, decisions.

you want it ;)

Cruiser would look better with the stock wheels in my opinion. While it's probably worth the price just to much for me. It would just sit in the garage since I would be afraid to put any AZ pin stripping on it much less a dent. I'm currently collecting parts for my 79/82 hybrid. Target is under $10K. Would never be worth what this one is but I won't be afraid to use it.

LX450 on CL Was mine...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4867984034.html

Just in case anyones interested, this used to be my truck.
Head gasket done at CBT in May of 2012. Mechanic that did the work said he was concerned about the way the inside of the motor looked.

Big question is did it have the locker option?

Did you get you running all squared away on your fourth generation 4Runner? Keeping the old ones for off road use?

Running board on passenger side is off the truck. There are some threaded inserts that got damaged and became loose behind the sheet metal.

I am in the process of making some sliders/steps for better protection in the future.

I bought a new (good used set) for $40.00 the day after we got back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom