The definitive, "Found a good deal on CL" thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Something fishy is going on with that ad. There are several ads for the same LC on Phoenix CL. Different prices, descriptions, w & w/o photos. Just seems a bit weird...

Dude, you already have 3 Cruisers - and you still are getting CL alerts?? :doh:

Someone's got a all-too-familiar Landcruiser "problem" :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

Hi all! Its been a broken wrist, surgery two times, $10k deductible and new job that has caused me to be away for so long. Well, I'm back and starting it off with a CL find where "if it's too good to be true...maybe it's not?" Saw Murf today and both agreed to post what's ahead. After weeks of negotiating and people walking away from this 93 rig, I snatched it the morning they needed to move out of their home. 1 owner, purchased in Guatemala (non-US model features are pretty cool), 233k miles and doesn't even turn over. Well, I couldn't say "no" to $300 and a $75 tow right to my backyard. By far the most luck I have had on CL but patience is a virtue too. Now, where do I post pics of what is about to begin on this rig. Could also use a few opinions on what I have planned.
IMG_20141031_102550.jpg
IMG_20141031_102512.jpg
IMG_20141031_103019.jpg
IMG_20141031_103001.jpg

:cool::eek::clap:$300 bucks - WOW

Is it me or is the steering column "Jacked up" on it?

Thanks Murf.

The steering column is missing along with many other little interior items. It was rigged with some out of this world stereo system that I can't wait to reverse wire and get rid of. Truck has no leaks at all. Noticeable repairs - knuckle seals, green to red coolant (yikes!) and possible tranny pan seal. No rust and only one 1" dent next to the antenna mask. 3 new Michelin tires and some body oxidation.

Should I start a news thread to get out of the Found A Good Deal thread? Its been a while sorry.

P - I agree, a new thread to document your journey with this rig: The one idea you shared with me today is enough to get some attention - I love it!

I don't see manual transmission mentioned. May be my phone is not big enough for me to see it.
It says it on the right side of the add below the map but you may not see the full add on the phone.

Nice rig. I wondered how the brake light would be visible but see the inserts in the bumper for rear lights.

Its white too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom