Southeast 70 Series Meet and Greet, September 25-27, 2015, Cullman, AL (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We have to hope the number of 70 Series that show up will outnumber the "lesser Cruisers". If we are outnumbered by the 40 Series or God forbid the 60 and 80 Series it will be embarrassing. :)

All I know is that the sign at his gate reads "heck with the dog, beware of the owner!"

I realize it's still early in August but as soon as you know that you are able to attend and will definitely be driving a 70 Series to the event, please post it so we can get an accurate number.
Thanks....

I realize it's still early in August but as soon as you know that you are able to attend and will definitely be driving a 70 Series to the event, please post it so we can get an accurate number.
Thanks....

If you haven't decided yet, that is okay too. Since this gathering is informal, you can just drop on by. If you give us a heads up that you'll be there, we'll know to look for you. My cooler's contents will be available to all!
Peter

If you haven't decided yet, that is okay too. Since this gathering is informal, you can just drop on by. If you give us a heads up that you'll be there, we'll know to look for you. My cooler's contents will be available to all!
Peter
Yep, what he said...... :)

Birmingham has commercial air service. I can pick you up. : )
Be careful what you wish for. Family member surgery is set for 29th and if Wife allows, I may fly down. Checking Birmingham/Seattle connections.

American through Charlotte, Delta through Atlanta and probably Southwest from somewhere.
If you can get to Atlanta (which may be easier) I'm sure someone can pick you up.

Houston's taxi service can provide pickup in CLT, ATL, or BHM. ;)

The fees would increase significantly ;)

Good deal!

And will you need pick up service in ATL?
Well now, that would be nice, but I am getting in around 9pm Thursday... Also need to get back Saturday for an afternoon departure. Auto rental is an option as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom