Series 80 Dash switch bezel / any interest??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you post the ID io the screw holes? I want to make some plugs for them tomorrow. Thanks!

Should say ID of the screw holes. Autocorrect got me again

I've been a customer multiple times and am looking forward to buying this new item from you as well.

Good on you for stepping up to make this.

Should say ID of the screw holes. Autocorrect got me again
ID on the holes are .45" up and down but .42" left to right. Be aware that the holes are cut at a 20 degree angle so the holes on the outer edge are slightly oval. A round plug is going to be an awkward fit.

Last edited:
For those of you didn't see pics of the final version on the previous page I figured I would put them here as well. He is the post:
And now for version 5.0. I made a couple structural changes (no change to fitment or the outside). I wasn't happy with how much flex there was in the middle of the bezel. The gamiviti one had the same flex and I wanted it a lot stronger. After some stress testing in autodesk I was able to put supports, thicker walls, a filets in key places to give the needed strength for long term abuse. I also went with the satin finish and got it all installed today. Everything fit and function as I had desired. I now have 4 machines running full time to make a large batch of these. It will take a couple days to get the batch done and then Thursday will be put aside for family. I will get them all prepped on Friday and on my website by late Friday afternoon. Here's the final version.

I'm in

Sent from my SM-G925V

I just tested the CB holder insert and it worked great. The CB snapped into place and held it really well. I was also able to put good force on the CB and it did not pop the plug out. I will get some pics posted when I get back. I'm heading out for a couple days to be with family. The bezel should be up on my site when I return. I have a good sized batch already done. I just don't want to release a product and then leave for a few days and not be able to ship them. I hope to have the bezel up on my site by later afternoon on Friday. The blank insert and CB holder insert with also be released at the same time.

Is there any chance someday you could make a vertical "snap-in" mic holder. I want 2 replace the coin slot inserts in a '94 center console? Or do you think the ones made could be used just, but with just a side motion for release vs pull back?

Is there any chance someday you could make a vertical "snap-in" mic holder. I want 2 replace the coin slot inserts in a '94 center console? Or do you think the ones made could be used just, but with just a side motion for release vs pull back?
Happy Thanksgiving, nice job BTW.

I can look into the coin holder inserts and see if my insert will fit there. If so, rotating the CB holder 90 degrees in the computer would be super easy. That project will have to wait until after the holidays. I'm swamped with orders and projects right now.

Finally got a good sized batch of the bezels and inserts all done and ready to ship. Today I was killed with Black Friday orders so I'm looking at shipping out first come first serve. My hope is to get a wave of orders out tomorrow, then more on Monday, and hopefully be shipping out the rest on Tuesday to get all caught up. Some bezel orders may be pushed to Wednesday before shipping if the orders keep coming. I just wanted to be clear from the get go so nobody was expecting next day shipping. Normally I can do that easily since I keep everything in stock but today is a unique day of craziness. Here's the link:
80 Series Accessories Dash Bezel | BH3D Printing

For those of you that need international shipping then you can order through my etsy page. Here's the etsy link:
80 Series Accessory Dash Bezel

My order is in! Thanks for making these:beer:

Finally got a good sized batch of the bezels and inserts all done and ready to ship. Today I was killed with Black Friday orders so I'm looking at shipping out first come first serve. My hope is to get a wave of orders out tomorrow, then more on Monday, and hopefully be shipping out the rest on Tuesday to get all caught up. Some bezel orders may be pushed to Wednesday before shipping if the orders keep coming. I just wanted to be clear from the get go so nobody was expecting next day shipping. Normally I can do that easily since I keep everything in stock but today is a unique day of craziness. Here's the link:
80 Series Accessories Dash Bezel | BH3D Printing

For those of you that need international shipping then you can order through my etsy page. Here's the etsy link:
80 Series Accessory Dash Bezel
I personally enjoy your success and ability. Thank you! :cheers:

Ordered

Ordered. Thanks!!

Wow!!! You guys are no joke. I thought my batch would get me through a week or two. I'm not sure it will last the night. I just started up a few machines to begin batch #2. Hopefully I will have that done before my current batch runs out. If you do see "sold out" just give me a day or 2 and I will be able to restock.

Think I want to drill into one of those inserts to make a holder for my phone. So hopefully you will make a few more. Meaning, I'm sure to make a mistake.... Or 2.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom