Series 80 Dash switch bezel / any interest??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok so I have been trying to track down one of those Gamiviti Dash panels that go above the radio in place of the useless cubby that is there now with no luck. Emailed Gamiviti and they advice that they are discontinued ... i have someone that can make something similar is there any interest out there... I would need 10 people interested to make it worth his while... here are some pics of what they look like... also if anyone has one of these that could be borrowed and returned in perfect health LOL it would make it easier to create

photo (34).JPG
images.jpeg

The "someone" is me. I have gotten a few requests for these since Gamiviti discontinued them. I am fine with making these but need at least 10 guys to buy one before I can even break even on my R&D time. If someone has one of these and is willing to loan it to me, I will send them a free cup holder of their choice. www.bh3dprinting.com. They will probably be in the $20-25 range a piece IF I can get at least 10 guys to buy one. If I can't get the old gamiviti one to work off of then I need to borrow an 80 for a few days to work off of. My 80 has a new home with a fellow mudder and my new 100 doesn't help me with this project.

I have one plus the mic holder that has never been installed. Just sitting in one of my MANY project boxes.

I don't need one but I'll buy one just because! Now you need 9...

I have one plus the mic holder that has never been installed. Just sitting in one of my MANY project boxes.
Willing to loan it to me? Free cup holder in it for you.

i'd buy one. I've used all my slots.

Looks like we are up to 4 takers. 6 more and we are good. If I can get the part from NLXTACY then I should be able to get this project into production rather quickly.

Put me down for one please !!

Thanks….

I am in

Looks like we are up to around 7 takers. My guess is that we will get to the needed 10 by tomorrow.

I'll take one.

I'll take one

Put me down for one please!

Will we order through the website? How does this work?

I assume it can hold two switches, right?

I would be interested if the answer to my question is a yes !
D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom