Sears Die Hard Platinum discounts every month! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is kinda hard to beat the Interstate 36 months free replacement at Costco... I previously ran Optima up until my last battery which was absolute garbage... The Diehard will be my next go to if this interstate craps out...

It is kinda hard to beat the Interstate 36 months free replacement at Costco... I previously ran Optima up until my last battery which was absolute garbage... The Diehard will be my next go to if this interstate craps out...

I just picked up a diehard platinum marine 31M today for $217.99...no core charge either and they threw is a pair of felt terminal washers.

Just ordered, $197.45 with the current sale and discount code 20auto.

Same here, thanks for the extra $20 off code:beer:

diehard platinum marine 31M on sale today for $232

^x2.

wish I would've seen this when I bought mine a few weeks ago ...

diehard platinum marine 31M on sale today for $232

/\ this is still going and then applied the $25 off coupon code "PAYPAL25" I found here. Ended up being $206+tax....pretty good I would say

Never had great luck with die hards but three years plus on a $35 interstate blems and I'm pretty happy.

Visited my local sears to pick up a DHP two weeks ago and none were in stock. Sears website only shows Marine Die Hard Platinum batteries available. Are the auto DHP discontinued? If so I am curious as to what they will offer as a replacement.

...via IH8MUD app

Visited my local sears to pick up a DHP two weeks ago and none were in stock. Sears website only shows Marine Die Hard Platinum batteries available. Are the auto DHP discontinued? If so I am curious as to what they will offer as a replacement.

...via IH8MUD app

I bought a DHP 31M two weeks ago. They're pretty popular so probably just sold out by you temporarily.

They stopped making the autos.

I honestly haven't had luck with anything from Batteries plus. I've used them on three occasions for UPS batteries and none of them lasted more than 2 years, I buy the same 7Ah off ebay for half the price and they're going on month 35 without failing yet. For a car battery getting an Interstate blem for sub $40 steers me away from pretty much any other place to source a battery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom