Builds Rub A Dub Dub, Pablo's Got A New Tub!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool tool!

Some crappy cell phone pics - got new floor welded in and new frame diagonals:
9-29-12 002.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. Love the progress.

So Pablo, since you got your frame brace, I guess you don't want the one, I got all boxed waiting to ship to you.

Thanks

So Pablo, since you got your frame brace, I guess you don't want the one, I got all boxed waiting to ship to you.

Thanks

Ron,
I am sorry about this lapse on my part. Things are busy at work. I found the replacements, thought they would require less fab work, ordered them, and then failed to follow up with you.
My apologies.
I will still take this, or we can ship to Claudia.
TJS

Pics of the new rear tub, working on the cut and lip for rear wheel opening.
I flipped the rear spring pack to move the rear axle back. A lot of lifted 40's I see have the rear wheels stuffed into the front of the wheel opening. I want this to look nice and centered, with a factory look.
10-20-12 006.jpg
10-20-12 007.jpg
10-20-12 008.jpg

unfortunately, i lost a lot of the pics when old computer crashed. here's a couple. it was hit right behind the front axle by a green dodge caravan.
P5090008.JPG
P5090012.JPG

Looks like I never got pictures of the ambi-doors posted when I put up the "before" pictures.

I am starting to think about what to do with old pieces from my 40, like the tub, front fenders, ambi-doors, running boards, etc.

I have tentative interest in the ambi-doors, so here are the best pics that I have right now:
40 Tub 015.jpg
40 Tub 016.jpg
40 Tub 017.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom