For Sale Restored 1973 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Restored 1973 FJ55 - Back on the market

SOLD

Now located in Houston, TX. Here are the details:

1973 FJ55 original to Georgia (bought at Marietta Toyota)
I am the 4th owner, the 3rd had the truck for over 25 years
I've had it since 2007
It has it's original engine and it's strong and runs well
Carb has been replaced with a Trollhole carb (there was a weber on it)
Replaced electric fuel pump with mechanical
New break booster (from mini truck)
Floors have been replaced
Rockers are IPOR (although not intended for sliders)
Roof is solid, no rust
New SOR headliner
All new rubber...right down to the fixed rear windows and the wing vent windows. All the tailgate rubber is new.
New mud terrains (33") on new factory toyota wheels with hubcaps
Alcan springs with 4" lift, new bushings, shocks, etc.
Greasable shackles
New exhaust
All new custom interior (including new door panels)
Original rubber mats inside
Stock radio (for authentic look)
Chrome grille and chrome open apron vents
Original bumpers
Lot's of parts included (brake cylinders, extra bumper parts, winshield wiper motor, wilderness rack, all kinds of stuff).

IMG_4063.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4031.jpg

My resoration thread is here:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj55-iron-...y/136876-my-piggy-restoration-going-slow.html

As sad as it is, I just can't take it with me. Asking price is $16,000. Email me if you are interested or have questions. I can also take and send more pictures. Email is k9crazy @ bellsouth . net.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Whats the fuel economy like? Would it make it to Idaho being driven? Can you send me some interior dash pics, and engine pics.
Soooo dang beautiful! Thanks-
send to silhouettefaux@gmail.com

Right, so the fuel economy? I have no idea. It's a glorified tractor, so probably not worth a crap on fuel economy. But yes, it will make it to Idaho. But it might take you a week. :)

Here is a link to all the pics...have fun!

FJ55 pictures by k9crazy1 - Photobucket

Have to say this is a really nice 55. I had the pleasure of installing a few bits on it and looking at all the new parts. Good luck Heather. Someone is going to get a nice 55.

I just drooled all over my keyboard... the fact that this is in Houston makes it just that much more tempting... I'm having to sit on my hand to keep it from reaching for the phone to call my bank :frown:

I just drooled all over my keyboard... the fact that this is in Houston makes it just that much more tempting... I'm having to sit on my hand to keep it from reaching for the phone to call my bank :frown:

Thanks! You should give in to your whims...it's healthy.

BUMP, it's still available. Casually looking for a buyer.

somebody buy this damn thing before I raid my kid's college fund. That Pig is stunning!

still rolling pennies.

ttt

did this rig ever sell?

No it has not sold. But boy do I wish it would. And I do agree on the shackle angles and if I know now what I did then, I'd not have done it that way.

SOMEONE PLEASE BUY MY PIG!

X2 I was just telling a few folks about it this past weekend. Congrats on the sale :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom