Builds Poppy- '84 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, have to pop in for a touch and go in the Conquest soon! Glad to hear things are going in the
right direction.

For the love of god Jason!!!! Are you really Bill Gates or someone and just acting like you're not!! Looks like beautiful property there and congrats on the new find. Planning is always fun to do.

G,

Thanks and NO! I was just blessed very early on and have been able to keep it working to my/our advantage. I never forget it and have always tried to continue to pay it back where/when ever I can as well. I've said it before, I'm the black sheep of the family.

J

Hmmm, have to pop in for a touch and go in the Conquest soon! Glad to hear things are going in the
right direction.

J,

It is wedge shaped on the north side of the property and runs the full length of the property 1080' long. A couple have said they would be comfortable landing a 150 but only one so far on a 172.

J

J,

It is wedge shaped on the north side of the property and runs the full length of the property 1080' long. A couple have said they would be comfortable landing a 150 but only one so far on a 172.

J

Just touch, then GO! HaHa! Someday, I'll get the coordinates from you.

Congrats Jason!

This has been extremely interesting to follow. Hoping to occupy myself with a similar project, sometimes in the near future.

Awesome solution and beautiful country! Congrats to you and your better half.

New head unit for Poppy arrived.

Good old base unit.

J

IMG_20160822_130621862.jpg

Grats and good luck on the new property...LC aftermarket development headquarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom