Molded Carpet & Vinyl Sets and Wheel Well/Arch Covers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you didn't forget me did you? ;)
I didn't get any tracking info. I still owe you for shipping too! or is there a separate shipment that's not ready yet?

Last edited:
you didn't forget me did you? ;)
I didn't get any tracking info. I still owe you for shipping too! or is there a separate shipment that's not ready yet?

There are a few more full and partial sets that will be here tomorrow. As soon as they come in I will break them out and ship them. These are all FULL sets in the pics.

Also, the well well covers have not arrived yet with the vinyl order.

Jason

Remaining sets arrived. @franklin40 yours will ship as soon as the wheel covers arrive.

@bluehawk - Ryan, yours will get boxed tomorrow and ship Wed.

NOTE: I have 2 full grey/charcoal sets available. PM me if interested.

SAM_1169.JPG
SAM_1170.JPG
SAM_1171.JPG

PM sent, J. You've definitely found a new carpet source. These sets look very well formed and color matched.

Can't wait to see what the vinyl looks like.

Very nice work, sir :cheers:

Carpet is working its way to the top of my list. I hope you are still bringing these in when I'm ready.

I'll take a break until I get moved. From order placed to order received with customs is about 4.5 weeks. I'll look at another buy around mid-August.

Jason

Morning Jason, reading this thread and had an odd though. How is the new carpet smell in that room? Has to be over the top :) When I was running big jobs, inspecting carpet installations was a particular job I disliked, the smell would give me a headache if I stuck around too long.

Morning Jason, reading this thread and had an odd though. How is the new carpet smell in that room? Has to be over the top :) When I was running big jobs, inspecting carpet installations was a particular job I disliked, the smell would give me a headache if I stuck around too long.

S,

Actually, there is no real smell that we have found offensive. A slight odor we definitely noticed when we first got them, but pretty much gone now or we have adjusted. It is my understanding that the cheaper the carpet the greater the smell. PLUS, maybe the Aussies don't play into the evil government and big company propaganda of killing their buyers "with their protective chemicals"

J

Ima going to guess the vinyl is , more offgassy?
Looking forward to the wheelwell arch product, on my list for this fall.

Ima going to guess the vinyl is , more offgassy?
Looking forward to the wheelwell arch product, on my list for this fall.

M,

That's what I'm figuring too. They were pulling the arch molds from the racks last night to verify a few things for me on them. Good chat at 11:45 at night.

J

So excited for the vinyl kit! Thanks for all your efforts in bringing these to the states! :clap:

Got the carpet, looks good!. It's laying out on the spare room bed currently so it will settle out. Install is a bit in the fute. Thanks Jason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom