MAGA Extremism (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I got a great deal on an 8274 the other day so I had to get a new bumper for the F-bomb. I decided to Make Aussie bars Great Again. My friend Dave at 4Plus helped me out. I really like the new look. Gonna start a revolution…who’s with me?

IMG_7222.jpeg

So I got a great deal on an 8274 the other day so I had to get a new bumper for the F-bomb. I decided to Make Aussie bars Great Again. My friend Dave at 4Plus helped me out. I really like the new look. Gonna start a revolution…who’s with me?

View attachment 3478217
You're late for the party.

20230705_064525.jpg
20230704_203657.jpg

And nary a scratch on any of 'em...

Is mine the only one with square stock on the very front vertical sections?

Not sure when Dave moved from Phoenix to Miami but he was making both the round and square main section then. This does get me thinking this bar may work with a Ramsey PTO. Think Toyota made a better PTO but the Ramsey winch is a stronger design.

Do these really work? i was always under the impression they create more damage after a hit then if it wasn't there at all. i guess it all depends on the mass of the object. They look great though on all these 40series!

Deer are lousy around my neighborhood. Rats with antlers. This would be good for me. But my frame members are boxed in front of the cross member. I'd have to get creative for the rear attachments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom