Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK club members I am parting out Crusha's neat blue 96 80 series. I have listed a lot of parts from it on the various sections of MUD (axle, engine transmission, body) so check out those posts. I am listing a few items here on the club site as they are bigger items that I don't want to ship. Here goes: a set of nice KO2 all terrains size 315-75/16 on stock 80 series wheels. These are tall I'm guessing close to 35". Tons of tread on them and they all hold air without trouble. Wheels are not pretty. Complete with lug nuts take all four of them for $500.
ARB front bumper it has some rust here and there and one corner is bent a bit but it would be great for a truck that will be wheeled price $250. Right now there is a Warn winch bolted to it, winch looks good and has the controller, not sure what model it is but will find out. Full spool of steel cable on the winch drum but the hook is missing. Will take $400 for the winch. Buy the bumper with winch for $600
Rear bumper, has a swing out tire carrier and rear quarter guards. Has some rust on it but then again it would be great on a wheeler and is priced right at $275
This truck ran great until it broke at AOAA several years ago. On a bad spot in black trail the front control arms broke off the front axle due to rust. We (Crusha, me in my 40, and Gadget guy and his young sister in their 80 series) had a hell of a time getting the truck off that trail and then had to let it sit at AOAA overnight till Crusha came with his trailer the next day and we retrieved it. Been sitting outside his shop ever since. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net I'd love to see these parts go to fellow club members
Tires are sold, and the bumpers are going to a former club member who is now a North Carolina resident.

Been overwhelmed with almost 80 responses and am a bit slow getting back to everyone. I forgot to mention this truck has a full OME lift. Yes it's not new but the truck rode and handled quite nicely. I will get some height measurements to give you an idea of how much lift is there. I'd sell all four springs and shocks for $275
The big diameter parts of the shocks are rusty so Iam going to sell all four shocks and four springs for $100. I did measure the height of the truck here's what i got: in the rear the height from floor to bottom of flair in the center of the wheel was 42". In the front same place height was 39". This is sitting on 35" tires. Looks like a 4" lift to me.

Edited the post to show $100 as price for all four springs 11/23

Last edited:
In case any of the club members are interested, I've decided to part with my LS swapped 80. Of course there's a club member discount! :D

SOLD

Last edited:
Some 80 sheet metal here from Crusha's blue truck. Have a hood it's pretty good FREE. Driver front fender FREE, driver front inner fender SOLD. Have a liftgate complete has some rust bubbles starting glass is good wiper motor still in place SOLD best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Last edited:
Selling a custom Trail Tailor front bumper that was built for my 60. Here's the link with more details:
Can help with local delivery and I'll entertain offers. Thanks!

SOLD

Last edited:
I am listing my '96 Tacoma shortly. Wanted to post here first to see if anyone is interested in it.

I am thinking a good price is around $9k. Please let me know if this is way off base either way....

Details HERE

It has almost 300,000 miles, pretty much everything has been replaced at one point or another. Frame is excellent!

Factory Specs:
1996 Standard Cab 4x4
2.7L 5 speed
Manual hubs
Manual windows, door locks
J shift transfer case

Modifications:
Lift: OME 881 front and Toytec AAL rear
Rebuilt elocker axle swap with welded drain plug & Barnes plate diff cover
Dual Cases
Tires: 285-75x16 Tread Wright tires - about half tread
Wheels: 16x8 Pro Comp 7069 rims - 4" backset
Front Bumper: Addicted Off-road plate bumper
Winch: Smittybilt 97495 XRC Winch
Sliders: Allpro sliders
Skid Plate: Custom front skid plate
Added factory A.C.
A set of perfect factory seats with an interesting Craigslist story
Lots and lots of maintenance items addressed

It is a true survivor with just shy of 300k miles. Mechanically it is in amazing condition, the paint is the original Toyota red without clear coat. It shines up well, but it is definitely not as nice as it looks in the pictures. The frame is in great condition.

Comes with original wheels and tires as well as some extra parts.

It is a great little truck. I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere!

I am happy to discuss any time if interested.

PXL_20231202_203822295.MP.jpg

PXL_20231202_203924920.jpg

PXL_20231202_185654019.jpg

PXL_20231203_145657417.jpg

Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
Not mine but a local 40 (near Hershey) on BAT at no reserve (seller just lifted the reserve). I don't think of BAT as a place to find a bargain, but could be one here. That said, it has a lot of rust underneath and the rear sill is toast. Also I don't personally believe the mileage claims. It still tempts me because it's a '77 in original 416, looks very original, and the patina is awesome on it, but God help you when you have to bust bolts loose to work on something. 1977 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 - https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1977-toyota-land-cruiser-fj40-125/

Damn, rusty at $15k and it's a "deal?" Might be time to unload mine!

Selling a spare GM L92 all aluminum LS engine. This was the same type motor I swapped into my 80 a couple years back. Bought this one with plans of resealing it or rebuilding it as a spare, but recently sold the 80.. These are truly awesome engines in stock form and an excellent swap choice. Original equipment in Cadillac Escalade and GMC Yukon Denalis. Naturally, I can do a bit better on price for club members. $2,850 OBO.

SOLD

Last edited:
Selling a spare GM L92 all aluminum LS engine. This was the same type motor I swapped into my 80 a couple years back. Bought this one with plans of resealing it or rebuilding it as a spare, but recently sold the 80.. These are truly awesome engines in stock form and an excellent swap choice. Original equipment in Cadillac Escalade and GMC Yukon Denalis. Naturally, I can do a bit better on price for club members. $2,850 OBO.
Plug for a trustworthy club and MUD member!!!!!!!

1995 Triple Locked FZJ80 in VA - $5,900 (I don't know why the text shows a GX, it's really an 80)

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there, but would anyone have a use for shorter pieces of 1.5" DOM tubing?

The shop has a BendTech Dragon Plasma tube cutter. For the most part, we do our best to nest projects to efficiently use up a full length of tube. However, some things end up with a foot to a few feet of tube left over. We'll use these scraps as we can if we're prototyping something or have an individual part to cut, but often it is more trouble to chuck up these short pieces to cut an individual piece than a full length and just cut multiple pieces so the scraps accumulate until a pile forms and then they're just loaded up and recycled.

If you're doing something like a slider and need a half dozen pieces under two feet each, I can definitely help you out. If you need something over three feet, I can possibly find some pieces over time. More than about six feet and I can ask what they'd sell you lengths for per foot. We buy a bundle or two of tube at a time (50+ pieces), so we could probably do better than if you're buying individual lengths. Most of what we do is 1.5" x 0.095" tube, but we also have a certain stock of 2", 1.75", and 1.25" as well as 2x2 square and 2x3 rectangular. This is in the Harrisburg, PA area.

Hey folks, hope everyone is doing well.

Thinking about posting up my 1990 HDJ81 up for sale. I don't drive it often enough. I love it. But it's time to let go.
(I hope I dont regret it)

1HD-T 4.2L Turbo Diesel
A442F Auto Transmission
Asking price is $17K.
268XXX Kms.
Title is in hand.
Injector Pump, Injectors rebuilt at Fred Holmes Fuel Injection in CA, Dec 2021.
Timing Belt, Water Pump Belts done around the same time.
NEW Radiator, Fan Clutch, Auxiliary Belts.
Beaudesert Exhaust from Australia
6" Dobinsons lift
ARB front Bumper
4x4 Labe Rear Tire Carrier
Long Range America Aux Tank (42 Gal)
GTurbo Grunter Vortex Green.
Quad Headlight conversion (Morimoto Sealed4)
Starter and Alternator rebuil.
Bowfish Roof Rack
JDM Raguna 15x10 wheels with 33" BFG AT KO2s and matching spare.
JustRaceParts Australia Multi gauge.
Converted Speedometer Gauges from US Spec 80. (Speedo gear needs to change)

BEBs have not been done but never have had issues with it .
Also selling my 97 Prado as well.

View attachment 3358761
Folks, still up for sale. $17K OBO.

I finally located the leak on the 80 and it was coming from the steering pump. I looking for a used 80 steering pump for me to rebuild and if anyone has one email at rics974runner@yahoo.com or text me at 856–264-3966.

Thanks Ric

I was able to find a fj40 for almost no money but there’s no title. With the Vermont loophole closed I was wondering is anyone has a parts 40 with a title or a vinplate with a title 😂.

IMG_3400.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom