Introduction Thread...Who are you, and what do you drive? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello All. My Name is Blair, and I found out about you guys from the wonderful people over at FJNE. Was at the run at Rausch last weekend and had a blast. Looking to get back up there in the near future. Here is a pic of my 07 FJ. It's changed a bit since this pic.

Hello All. My Name is Blair, and I found out about you guys from the wonderful people over at FJNE. Was at the run at Rausch last weekend and had a blast. Looking to get back up there in the near future. Here is a pic of my 07 FJ. It's changed a bit since this pic.
Welcome to the gang Blair! Where are you from? There are a handful of guys from the SE corner of the state.

Welcome to the gang Blair! Where are you from? There are a handful of guys from the SE corner of the state.
I'm from the Coatesville area, and I work in West Chester.
Welcome Blair!

Sharp looking FJC!

We're about due for a run, but a few of our members are out in Moab this week. Probably next month.

I am out in Lancaster.

Andy

I'm pumped to get back on the trails but sadly I think most of my June is going to be tied up as I'm starting a kitchen remodel. I do find my self in Lancaster frequently as my in-laws are in Reinholds and Ephrata.

I'm just waiting for my TLCA # so I can send the form in for the Keystone Crusiers. Didn't realize so many guys were local to me.

I'm pumped to get back on the trails but sadly I think most of my June is going to be tied up as I'm starting a kitchen remodel. I do find my self in Lancaster frequently as my in-laws are in Reinholds and Ephrata.

I'm just waiting for my TLCA # so I can send the form in for the Keystone Crusiers. Didn't realize so many guys were local to me.
X2 on the kitchen remodeling. I'm in Lancaster as well and my wife works in Ephrata as well. Coal mine cruiser classic in July may be good as a goal. I plan on being there for the whole event.

Andy

I'm in Chester Springs, we're practically neighbors!

I do hereby decree an unofficial premature welcome to the club :cheers:

I'm in Chester Springs, we're practically neighbors!

I do hereby decree an unofficial premature welcome to the club :cheers:

Thank you sir. I actually grew up in Pheonixville, and one of my best friends (still to this day) grew up in Birchrunville so I'm quite familiar with the area.

Figure I'll throw this out there since a lot of you guys are semi-local. I work at a shop in West Chester, I am an ASE certified master tech and my boss allows me to do side work. I'm sure most of you do the work yourselves or already have a trusted mechanic but if you need someone I'd be happy to help out. I try to shy away from jobs that don't make sense to do on the side (tires, alignment, oil changes, and brakes for example) but pretty much anything else. I'm always down to barter for goods/services as well.:beer:

Thank you sir. I actually grew up in Pheonixville, and one of my best friends (still to this day) grew up in Birchrunville so I'm quite familiar with the area.

Figure I'll throw this out there since a lot of you guys are semi-local. I work at a shop in West Chester, I am an ASE certified master tech and my boss allows me to do side work. I'm sure most of you do the work yourselves or already have a trusted mechanic but if you need someone I'd be happy to help out. I try to shy away from jobs that don't make sense to do on the side (tires, alignment, oil changes, and brakes for example) but pretty much anything else. I'm always down to barter for goods/services as well.:beer:
How are you at setting up gears?

How are you at setting up gears?

Not going to lie, it's not my strongest area. I spent the past 10 years working for VW dealers before going to an independent. Didn't exactly rebuild a lot of diff's working for VW. My boss is quite good however, he helped me set up mine when the pinion bearing took a dump on my FJ.

I'm Ron from Wayne, PA, just outside Valley Forge. I have a new 78 bj and am just getting into it.

Hey Ron,

Join the club here: Keystone Cruisers Club Membership Info

I'm in Chester Springs and my shop is in Phoenixville. I have a lift here if you want to get your rig up in the air and check it out...
Let's see some pics of this truck!

Greg

I bought it on line, half ass restoration, pretty poorly done, but a nice project. Just getting some heat in it.

image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Just joined few days ago. @Pacer knocked on my window when he saw my FJ at the Philly airport. My two rides...and my friend's matching FJ.

View attachment 1312378 View attachment 1312379 View attachment 1312380 Just joined few days ago. @Pacer knocked on my window when he saw my FJ at the Philly airport. My two rides...and my friend's matching FJ.
Now you got the right spot, good to meet you Ben, welcome!
Keep an eye on this forum and the next wheeling opportunity thread will pop up soon if it has not already.
We try to get out as a group every third Saturday of the month.
Hope to see you on the trail soon.

Thanks @Pacer ! I've always been hesitant to go wheeling, fearing I'd damage my vehicle. Tight on money now and don't have money for repairs if I do....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom