Keystone Cruisers Club Membership Info

caz

Keystone Cruisers
SILVER Star

Keystone Cruisers
We are now an official TCLA chapter!

On April 28, the TLCA voted to make us a chapter club. We are now the TLCA of PA!
Now that we are official, we will begin accepting memberships.

Membership requirements:
  • You must be already be a TLCA member
  • Must own a Toyota vehicle with four wheel drive and low range
  • Must be a legally licensed driver, at least 16 years of age
  • Must submit your membership fee

Here are the details:
  • Download and complete membership application: PDF / Word
  • Send completed membership form to pacer22@gmail.com
  • Send payment via Paypal to keystonecruisers@comcast.net
  • Membership Fee: $30 - You get (1) tshirt and (1) sticker with your membership fee
  • Additional Shirts: $15
  • Additional Stickers: $3

Shirts and Stickers:
  • We have not pre-ordered the stickers and shirts. When you provide payment, please indicate the number of shirts/stickers and the shirt sizes you want. We will distribute shirts and stickers at the monthly ride, or by mail.
  • The cutoff date for the first round of shirts is June 1st. We will order a few extra of the most popular sizes for you slackers out there, but supplies will be limited.

Here is the shirt design. Sticker prototypes are on order and we will provide an image of the sticker within the next week.

shirt.jpg

Future Club Dues:
  • We will not have a yearly membership fee unless we have reason to start to collect yearly dues (new batch of tshirts, donations for land use causes, rides we coordinate, etc…). We will take a vote of members if yearly dues are something we feel we need to implement.
Newsletter:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Andy! Looking forward to lots of wheeling with you and the rest of the club, plus all the new folks who come along.

brian

SILVER Star

not smart enough to be able to download the form, fill it out and email it all on the cypher'n box.

caz

Keystone Cruisers
SILVER Star

I'll post a Word version too. If you need to mail, send me a PM and I will give you my address.

Thanks,
Andy

caz

Keystone Cruisers
SILVER Star

My pleasure!

I'm excited to see this group coming together and to have a local club to call home. I appreciate all of the interest, and enthusiasm for hitting the trails each month!

I look forward to growing as a club, and to building new friendships along the way.

Andy

shmukster

Paypal payment made still trying to open the Word document! In any event though, thanks Andy for all the hard work you've put into this effort. Gary S

caz

Keystone Cruisers
SILVER Star

Nevermind..... thanks Bill!

Last edited:
Top Bottom