Introduction Thread...Who are you, and what do you drive? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's even better! Go to a wheeling weekend and jump in with someone. See what they do. I have more fun riding with people and spotting a lot of the time. Its not always thrash and bang. No one likes to bust up there junk.

Well maybe Crusha!! :censor::censor:

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I hope to stop by next wheeling or soon. I have a few business trips coming up in Sept so I will see.

Hi guys, name is Mac Kirkpatrick. My wife Melanie and I live in Glenmoore, PA. We have an '86 FJ60 we've owned since 1989 and love to explore and camp out of it. It has a fridge, 20 gallons of water, winch, lifted, locked, etc., and has nearly 200K miles on it.
We've been to GSMTR, CLCC and joined Gotham City in NY, and elsewhere in the past, but want to wheel and explore, so we have been attending Overland Expos East and West, Horizons Unlimited, etc. We also motorcycle on and off road.
Overland Journal is one of my fav mags. We look forward to meeting up with others. Cheers and safe travels.

R1200GSA, R80G/Ses, R90S, FJ60, M101, GX470,
Tin Cup Pass.JPG

Welcome to the club. Looking forward to seeing new faces on the trails

Hi guys, name is Mac Kirkpatrick. My wife Melanie and I live in Glenmoore, PA. We have an '86 FJ60 we've owned since 1989 and love to explore and camp out of it. It has a fridge, 20 gallons of water, winch, lifted, locked, etc., and has nearly 200K miles on it.
We've been to GSMTR, CLCC and joined Gotham City in NY, and elsewhere in the past, but want to wheel and explore, so we have been attending Overland Expos East and West, Horizons Unlimited, etc. We also motorcycle on and off road.
Overland Journal is one of my fav mags. We look forward to meeting up with others. Cheers and safe travels.

R1200GSA, R80G/Ses, R90S, FJ60, M101, GX470, View attachment 1343974 911
About time Mac, welcome!
Missed you in VT this year...
Are you interested in a day of local wheeling up at Rausch Creek or the recently opened AOAA?
We try to wheel as a club on the second Saturday of the month...

Hello and Welcome. I'm right down the road from you folks near Hibernia Park.

Ok Andy, I hope I can post a reply with a pic of our 60. Frankly this forum is VERY difficult for me to use, besides "everyone" uses a pseudonym not their name. SO who is pacer for instance, is that you Aaron?
Side Front Shot.JPG

Sorry, I hit return so as to go to another line and zip, it got posted! Above is our 60, previously sorta described. Remember, pics are always better than in person.
In the last 12 months, our 60 has been in AZ, CO, places in between, ME, and various places in PA & NJ.

BTW our license plate is CRUSHER; whoever keeps on posting CRUSHA can't spell :)

I need to change my fake name so no one can tell who is posting.......

BTW, my other favorite means of transportation is a motorcycle, for on and off road, a BMW R80G/S, etc.

Mac Kirkpatrick
drbeemer73@gmail.com
'cause Homeland Security knows about me and they don't care about our grocery list. Anyway, I'm on the post office wall already.
Glenmoore, PA

Sweet looking 60 Mac. Man we have similar tastes...love my 60, but the GS is an incredible all around machine.

Envy the fact that you have an R80GS, I've been on an oil head Adv. for 13 years and can't part with it. Awesome bike, but a bit of a handful off road.

Sweet looking 60 Mac. Man we have similar tastes...love my 60, but the GS is an incredible all around machine.

Envy the fact that you have an R80GS, I've been on an oil head Adv. for 13 years and can't part with it. Awesome bike, but a bit of a handful off road.
Hi Stoshu, I have an R1200GSA as well, they each have their places. Plus R90S, R100RS, + . I do need help :)

Ok Andy, I hope I can post a reply with a pic of our 60. Frankly this forum is VERY difficult for me to use, besides "everyone" uses a pseudonym not their name. SO who is pacer for instance, is that you Aaron?
View attachment 1345906
Yes Mac, Aaron here.

Mac is being exceedingly modest, both about his BEEmers and his impeccably built 60.

What do you think about joining us for a club run, not this Saturday, but the next?

Yes Mac, Aaron here.

Mac is being exceedingly modest, both about his BEEmers and his impeccably built 60.

What do you think about joining us for a club run, not this Saturday, but the next?
Hi Aaron, we have not spoken in too long, it's very nice to hear from you. (This exchange of info via a forum such as this is foreign to me.) We have had "too much" going on recently, and although I have a note in my calendar to attend events, our life events get in the way. I do want to "do" an event though, thanks for asking. More in an email>

Mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom