Introduce Yourself (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is a picture of my cruiser
image.jpeg

Hi everybody,
Just moved to the Phoenix area from Sacramento. Brought my 93 fzj80 with me. Looking for some new friends to meet and some great trails to check out. My 93 has factory front and rear diff locks, Kazuma supercharger, 285 duratracs, 2.5 lift and arb front bumper. It would be nice to meet up next month at group to see more land cruiser enthusiasts.
Thank you
Jason

Welcome to AZ and CSC. Look forward to meet with you at the October Meet.

Welcome to AZ!

Hello all,

My name is Scott and I am new to the cruisers forum. I own a 2010 FJ Cruiser that is fairly heavily modified for offroad use...Looking for new friends and fun on the trail and plan on joining up on as many runs as possible

some pics of my rig;
Fj 1.jpg
FJ 2.jpg
FJ 2.jpg

Welcome and nice FJ!

Very nice FJ.

Howdy!
Well, after years of lurking, and a bit of prodding by Murph over at Camelback; I'm going to take the plunge and introduce myself here.

Hi.
My name is AzBaobab.
And I am a Land Cruiser addict. :(

(waits for the obligatory response:hillbilly:)

It's taken a bit of doing but after about a year here in Arizona, I'm finally getting involved! Unfortunately, we'll also be moving back east in a few months; but for the time being; I wanted to give a shout out to the awesome folks over at Camelback (Murph and Eric), and to the awesome state we have here!

And, of course, the obligatory ride photos. :D

While nothing fancy has been done to it yet (save the mandatory CDL switch), that hasn't stopped us from going out and getting the old girl dirty! This is from back in Virginia (where we came from).
Who says one can't make do without the Knob-O-Power?
(AKA front/rear diff locks)

I also have a couple from heading down Schnebly Hill a few months back: but I can't seem to track them down ATM...

IMG_4788.jpg

Hello all. I just recently joined. I'm active military from Phoenix. I'm stationed out of state but am home frequently. Just wanted to get involved and make some new friends. Looking forward to getting involved any time I'm back home.
I drive a 2014 FJ, love it. I don't have too many mods on it (yet).

Cheers to you Baobab, where back east are you moving and when? There should be some club runs coming in late November and over the Christmas holiday

Cheers to you Baobab, where back east are you moving and when? There should be some club runs coming in late November and over the Christmas holiday
Ta, and a huge Alo! to you as well!
We'll be headed out to Ohio. The land where the number of dirt roads are inversely proportional to the number of farms. :(
We'll be headed out there mid December: so I'm hoping to cram in as much exploration as possible in the next month. I have big hopes to head up to Vermillion over the Thanksgiving week.

you came to the right place...
Gee, I feel loved all ready! :hillbilly:

Thanks again for all you guys do!

My name is Jordan and I drive a triple locked/winched HDJ81. Looking to go wheeling with some folks. New to cruisers, but not Toyota 4x4.

Cool! Did you recently import it?

Hey y'all!

My name's CJ and I'm the proud owner/driver of my family's FJ62, down here in Tucson! I've been SLOWLY restoring my cruiser after it basically sat for 8 years. I just graduated and now that I'm working I can finally start working more on the truck!

I've been working a lot in the past year with another cruiser-head/friend in Tucson. I just finished my knuckle rebuild and OME install, and a lot of other smaller projects. Unfortunately, I have a pretty good dent and some rust that needs addressing. So if there's anyone out there who's good with rust and body work, I'd appreciate some input!

I'm looking forward to some trail runs and meeting local cruiser nuts!

My cruisers (stock) with my buddy's 4bt expedition rig! Big Blue Cruisers FTW!
IMAG0745.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom