Introduce Yourself (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was a tech at west valley Nissan in the 90s. I was a T ten/ pro cap graduate. Realized I didn't like doing it for a living

Hello All,

My name is Shad, and I've had my '88 FJ62 since Sept. I've been waiting to introduce myself until I had the Cruiser in good enough shape I could go on a run. All that's left are the extended brake lines. Planning to meet up in Payson this weekend for the run. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

20150614_182550.jpg

Welcome Shad. Nice looking rig.

Another great looking 62… Welcome!

hey guys! hows it been? I'm living in Clarkdale working as a diesel mechanic in flagstaff . had to sell the iron 40 , have an 84 forerunner that needs a lot .

Hi all,
My name is Patrick. I recently purchased an 08' 200 series. My toyota history includes: 72 FJ55, 77 FJ 40, 79,80,89,07 trucks...love toyota, and International scouts. I currently also have a 67 IH scout 800 with full bronco drive line and suspension. I'm looking forward to meeting other cruiserheads and sharing ideas for the 200.
I've been assembling the pieces for the lift, shooting for 2.5-3" lift, 285/75/17 tires on RW rims.
Just about all the parts are here, just waiting on the wife's Ferd to get out of the shop so I can drive my cruiser again...

Looking forward to meeting you guys on Friday.

Patrick

Hi guys, name is Michael. Long time cruiser addict. Due to my add, my sig line got outta hand, so I cleaned it up. Back in Tucson now and ready to get my 60 up and going. How do you join CSC? Looking forward to going on runs and getting to know everyone!

Edit: note, I do all proof reading after I post, so you will mostly see I have editied my posts...

Last edited:
Hi guys, name is Michael. Long time cruiser addict. Due to my add, my sig line got outta hand, so I cleaned it up. Back in Tucson now and ready to get my 60 up and going. How do you join CSC anyways, I paid $26 on their website, but haven't heard anything back. Maybe it's an exclusive club, lol.

Edit: note, I do all proof reading after I post, so you will mostly see I have editied my posts...

Welcome Michael!

I sent you convo.

Hi All, doing this in reverse order. Started a build thread.
My Name is Tracy. Recently acquired a 99 LC with about 155K miles. Factory rear E-locker, center diff lock. Rear AC unit.

Mods to date: 285/75/16 BFG TKO2. 2.5" medium OME lift kit. Leave it this way for a bit but considering bumpers. Great site with a tons of great info!

Hope to make it to the next meeting.

Welcome;! Got a picture of your 100?

Hi everybody,
Just moved to the Phoenix area from Sacramento. Brought my 93 fzj80 with me. Looking for some new friends to meet and some great trails to check out. My 93 has factory front and rear diff locks, Kazuma supercharger, 285 duratracs, 2.5 lift and arb front bumper. It would be nice to meet up next month at group to see more land cruiser enthusiasts.
Thank you
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom