Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all!
Just joined today. I met Mike( sorry don't know his Mud handle) last night and he pointed me here. I have an '84 fj60 that's been in my family since new. I bought it from my grandmother a couple years ago and have been wrenchin ever since. It's currently at Camelback Toyota getting the gas tank recall looked in to. I'll post a pick when I can. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Cheers!

Hey guys,

I finally got a LC again(well LX). I say again because I had one about 2.5 years ago a 2002 LX470 I bought from a mudder from CA. Great truck, lifted, bumpers, MTs, etc. but life turned it into our primary family vehicle which meant mostly my wife driving it. Little kids plus little lady and big truck didn't mix, so I ended up selling it(in 2 hours after posting) to another mudder up in Sedona. Got her a Sienna and I drove a junker for a while.

When I got around to getting something other than a POS Saturn VUE that I actually inherited from the wife I bought a 2015 Tundra SR5 CrewMax 4x4. That was April and pretty much ever since I wanted to get a LC again. Not anything against the Tundra it's a great truck I just don't really use any of it's truck features (bed or towing) and really missed the LC. Anyways it took me basically this long to find a good truck and thankfully I didn't have to go out of state this time. Got a 2005 LX470 138k miles, would have preferred the LC but you take what you can find, really good 100 for sure and thankfully I didn't have to travel out of state for it either.

In the process of doing some odds and ends to the LX before I start actually doing some real modifications. Going up to Sedona(Sunday) for some Broken Arrow with a couple work buddies that have never been. Looking forward to getting out with you guys sometimes, up for any family friendly adventures.

Long story short, super happy to be back......and now I'm selling a 2015 Tundra SR5 CrewMax 4x4 if anyone knows someone looking.(BTW yes I feel like a idiot selling a brand new car, thank god Toyota trucks don't loose much value.)

-Brandon

Congratulations and welcome back. Where are the pics of the new cruiser?

Some pictures from Sedona Broken Arrow Feb 28th. First time off road in the new (stock) rig. Not first time on Broken Arrow. Got my buddy through almost everything in a 2wd stock Ram pick-up. The Pink jeepers thought our motley group was pretty funny.

4411.jpg
4606.jpg
4612.jpg
4616.jpg

Hi Guys!

My name is Jeff, and last weekend I took the plunge on a '75 fj40. Needs work but its a late model '75 so it had front disc brakes already. Chevy 350 swap was already complete.

First projects will be switching out the factory 4 speed with a T55, and doing a PS conversion. I also want to do rear discs.

I live in goodyear, and looking forward being a contributing member on this board!

Welcome Jeff...

Hello Everyone!!

I just joined Mud but hubby has been a member for a while. We just bought a new/used 200 on Saturday, we also have a 100 and an 80 and have owned other models in the past. The 200 will by my daily and I am excited to look for mods! :clap:
We live in the White Mountains and have a soon to be 3 year old. We hope to join some of the trail runs soon. :cheers:

Hello Everyone!!

I just joined Mud but hubby has been a member for a while. We just bought a new/used 200 on Saturday, we also have a 100 and an 80 and have owned other models in the past. The 200 will by my daily and I am excited to look for mods! :clap:
We live in the White Mountains and have a soon to be 3 year old. We hope to join some of the trail runs soon. :cheers:

Welcome @cmkzLCmama! Wild guess here, is this your new 200?

20160416_141215_zpsnuowwbyj.jpg

Hello Everyone!!

Haha! Another "mama". Welcome :D
We also have a white 200, an 80 and a 100.
See you on the trail.

Hey fellow Mudders,
I'm Daniel, I am in North Phoenix, just picked up a 2004 100 series after totalling my 4x4 Single Cab Tacoma (no fault of my own), enjoy getting out camping and offroading, 100 series is very solid so am looking forward to lots of fun adventures...
20160430_153532.jpg

Hey fellow Mudders,
I'm Daniel, I am in North Phoenix, just picked up a 2004 100 series after totalling my 4x4 Single Cab Tacoma (no fault of my own), enjoy getting out camping and offroading, 100 series is very solid so am looking forward to lots of fun adventures...
View attachment 1251367

Daniel, it was nice meeting you and welcome another LandCruiser enthusiast to the "sickness"!

Look forward to wheeling with you - hopefully on the upcoming Mt. Ord run at the end of the month. Bring Blatant with you - he needs to get out more ;)

Hey fellow Mudders,
View attachment 1251367
Is that picture from the old rest stop at the Salt River bridge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom