Builds Good Ole Rusty (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You just need more beer obviously..

You keep fixing oil lraks and you are going to have to use something else for rust prevention??? Lol..

Actually the pan looked clean by toyota standards, was it just leaking in the rear??

You keep fixing oil lraks and you are going to have to use something else for rust prevention??? Lol..

Actually the pan looked clean by toyota standards, was it just leaking in the rear??
It has a big dent in it and the skid is peeled back. No idea how something like could happen given my conservative driving style:hillbilly:. I was mostly worried the bent down part of the skid pan would someday hang on something and cause real problems.

:flipoff2:
you do suck, what's worse is you're grinning about it. In 9 days I hope my mother-in-law has left and not in a pine box...
Just to salt the wound, I live 3 hours from the Rubicon. We usually do the trail a couple of times a year.

Got the soft top on just before he real storm came in.
20151031_151405_zpsde6oypwe.jpg

I did some fancy body work a while back, just enough to cover the razor sharp rusted metal
78b78c13-aaf7-4ee2-8414-301424b94aca_zpsjxk5jnh4.jpg

Top notch fab work there :)

all the cool kids are covering it with bondo and beadliner....

Put some feelers out, still haven't found one for amb doors.. wish you had hit me up before we moved.. anyone know where a hardtop is????...

Why is ambulance doors that important? I'd rather have a hatch..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom