For Sale, Trade, or Free! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another Jason in Leander? Actually, I guess the Jason I was referring to is in Liberty Hill. I have about a month of crap to do before anyone comes over, and my next door neighbor keeps throwing obstacles in the way, in the form of Convict Hill Oatmeal Stouts that his son left in the fridge!

You from 'sconnie?

Technically a James, not a Jason, but close enough. Overcoming those obstacles must be rough. Yes.

Got too much junk and need to clean up the garage. Lot's of cruiser parts that need new homes. I'm in NE side of SA easy to meet in New Braunfels if anyone of you guys are interested in some of this stuff.

88 fj62 transfer case (vacuum shift), partially torn down (for removal) looks to be in good condition internally, odometer read 88k on donor truck. $250

1st gen tundra 4.7 2uzfe v8 engine, complete motor, needs rebuild, 1 bad con rod, upper oil pan is also cracked. First $100 takes it, I have hoist for loading into truck. Also have 1uzfe heads, intake, and other parts to make an interesting combo. These will go with the motor if interested.

lots of 62 brown interior parts. door panels, door handles, console, fuel door w/ cable, rear seat, all kinds of random interior parts and some exterior parts. just ask or pm me and I will send pictures.

Few things worth mentioning, 88 fj62

front grill, bad chrome but all intact, headlight doors, one is cracked, head lights and brackets.

front radiator splash shield

Hood prop rod

sun visor (tan)

various glass

fuel door with release cable (good for adding to a 60)

hood latch with release cable

fuel vapor separator

Fuse panel cover

front turn signal lenses

seat belts

wiper motor

mirror switch

tcase vacuum solenoids

coolant overflow bottle

washer fluid reservoir (cracked cap)

switch panel bezel (with switches)

a/c control panel

also both axles (4.11s) hub to hub, pretty rusty but complete, you can expect brakes to be junk

all 4 wheels (stock chrome) are available as well but they are rusty as well, would probably clean up but would take $$$, will sell cheap

I am parting out a 1978 fj40 I bought from Gabe up in Indiana. It is here in Austin. I bought it for some of the parts, but nearly everything is still there. I will probably take the motor and tranny when I get down to it. The body is rusty, and parts have been stripped, it does not run, no title. Most of the motor parts are is still there. Let me know what parts you need and I can put a list together and start into it for those specific parts. Alternatively, If you want the whole rig, let me know. PM with your e-mail for pics.

Original parts ad from a few months back.
For Sale: - 1978 FJ40 Parts Truck for Sale

I am parting out a 1978 fj40 I bought from Gabe up in Indiana. It is here in Austin. I bought it for some of the parts, but nearly everything is still there. I will probably take the motor and tranny when I get down to it. The body is rusty, and parts have been stripped, it does not run, no title. Most of the motor parts are is still there. Let me know what parts you need and I can put a list together and start into it for those specific parts. Alternatively, If you want the whole rig, let me know. PM with your e-mail for pics.

Original parts ad from a few months back.
For Sale: - 1978 FJ40 Parts Truck for Sale

How does the windshield assembly look? Any major rust issues?

I'm looking for a single 6 lug wheel spacer to space my spare on the factory tire carrier on my 40. If anyone has one laying around their garage let me know.

Any interest in this speaker box? It will come with the two speakers that were in it. No idea if they work. It came with my BJ40 from Costa Rica and the box looks to be home made. If there is any interest I can snap some more pictures as I took it out yesterday. I will take a 12pk of local Pale Ale/IPA in trade.
IMG_4095.jpg

I am in need of 1 rear, cheap, fj40 hubcap to use on a spare. Does not have to be in great condition. And, if by chance, anyone has some decent 33X10.5X15 tires, that would also be great. Need these for my trailer. Thanks, Luis

... if by chance, anyone has some decent 33X10.5X15 tires, that would also be great. Need these for my trailer. Thanks, Luis

Luis, I might have something for you. Check your email.

I am in need of 1 rear, cheap, fj40 hubcap to use on a spare. Does not have to be in great condition. And, if by chance, anyone has some decent 33X10.5X15 tires, that would also be great. Need these for my trailer. Thanks, Luis

I also have several hubcaps that would fit the bill for you if Lee's doesn't work out. Let me know.

CB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom