For Sale, Trade, or Free! (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ80 FZJ80 steering gear box
Ih8MUD price REDUCED!! $80.00 $60.00 12 pack of non IPA beer

Use as a core or rebuild and upgrade.
Pitman arm is removed and included.
The sector shaft has twisted splines. (Upgrade to a stronger 105 sector shaft).
The power piston plunger guide nut (Toyota part 44154-30020 about $5.00) will need replacement.
This one came from a 1993 FZJ80

Not interested in shipping.

Last edited:
Cleaning out the garage. Cummins 4BT intake and elbow. $50.

4BTIntake02.jpg
4BTIntake01.jpg

Looks dusty in the pics, but it's clean.

Ha. $150 for you.

I received another load of TEQ mudflaps.
The paint in some of them is not perfect but I can be repainted easily.
$80 shipped or $70 local pick up.

A.J
IMG_20161109_164040230.jpg
IMG_20161001_165118582.jpg

I have some TEQ rubber cone bumpers.
$50 per pair for local pick up or $60 per pair shipped.
IMG_20170120_161806626.jpg
IMG_20170120_161811688.jpg
IMG_20170120_161855657.jpg
IMG-20160730-WA0068.jpeg

I'll be pulling the 94 1FZ-FE engine ($700) and A442F transmission ($200) out of my truck soon.. both will be for sale.

Engine has 300k, runs great.
Transmission similar mileage.. acts odd when first put into Drive from Park or Neutral (takes off in 3rd until 15mph then it goes to 1st and drives normally until shifted back to Neutral or Park. OR.. from P/N go to Reverse and roll at least ~5feet, then Drive works as normal.) Beyond that, no slipping or weird behavior.

Unsure of engine head gasket history, though the rig did have green coolant and evidence of having previously pulled the head when I got it at ~280k. It does not run hot or have any signs of impending HG issues. I've spent a lot of time and money getting this thing running as well and as leak-free as possible. This 300k mile engine has ZERO oil leaks and a clean block. The PS pump weeps a slight amount.. not sure why as it has been re-sealed. Pretty much every seal & gasket short of the head gasket was changed in the past 20k miles, with OEM parts. New water pump, recalibrated fan clutch, new NGK plugs and wires, new OE dist cap/rotor, new 2KW Oreilly starter (approx 200 miles old), in-block oil cooler serviced recently.

Engine passes emissions easily.
EGR doesn't function.. has a resistor installed to avoid codes.
Does NOT have the in-pan crank sensor for operation in a 95+ OBDII cruiser.
Original alternator with new brushes and AC compressor included, both work great.
Colorado truck, however the oil leaks started early so there isn't much corrosion.

Runs fine, though doesn't have enough power to make me happy with 315s and stock gears.. so I'm throwing a vortec in.

Engine WILL NOT come with harness, and will be missing a few sensors (oil pressure, coolant temp (both gauge and ECU)), and a few bolts here and there. Otherwise complete.

Not sure what else to say. It would be an OK engine if someone needed one, or a very good core for a rebuild.

The transmission, like I said, has one glitch. Might be fixable with a new shift solenoid, or working on the gear pattern connector.. however I don't have the time to mess with it. No leaks, pan has been re-sealed (but filter only cleaned.. had a lot of trouble finding a filter for this trans t a parts store and didn't have time to wait)

Everything should be pulled in the next couple of weeks.

Engine/transmission is out.

$500 for both. Missing the wiring harness, oil pressure sender, water temp gauge sender.

93-94 OBDI 1FZ-FE ECU. Worked great when pulled. $100 or make offer

Markings on ECU
89661-60221
211000-1081 12V
1FZ-FE
A/T

Last edited:
Edit: hand throttle spoken for

78410-60090 FZJ80 OEM hand throttle cable/knob, excellent condition - $30

I know it works on 93-97 LC and LX, not sure about the earlier 91-92 but I don't see why it wouldn't.

Install is pretty easy, knock out the little disk on the trim by right knee, all other brackets and clips are already installed at throttle pedal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom