For Sale, Trade, or Free! (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Folks,

I am looking for FJ40 parts:
  • 2 front door hinge pings
  • Both front seat frames from later non-bench style seats
  • Shifter boots
CB, I'll take a hub cab. Let me know how much and we can meet at the next club meeting.

Thank you.

I am on the hunt for some rear short jump seats for my BJ40. My long seats don't work anymore since installed the roll bar and I don't want to mess around with modifying anything. Anyone have a pair that wants to trade for my long seats? I will post up some photos if anyone is interested.

I'm Selling a 1990 Land Cruiser Prado I imported earlier this year. 4 Cyl Turbo Diesel with an Automatic Tranny and Cold AC. It is up at LSPEC with Edwin getting the suspension worked on if anyone wants to see it.

Here are some photos...

IMG_3137.jpg
IMG_3142.jpg

Clear Texas Title. 512.947.4536

Aftermarket/homemade roof rack for a FJ6x. Screen on lower front needs to be tacked back on as seen in the pic but good otherwise. It's currently not adjustable but could be made to fit other cruiser models. $110

upload_2016-8-5_14-58-28.png

upload_2016-8-5_15-1-1.png

upload_2016-8-5_15-1-20.png

Anyone in Austin have a DS Sun Visor? Color is not important but brown would be great.

If not, anyone here know how to fix the common loose visor. I've tightened the screw but apparently that only works for so long until it just craps out.

WTB FJ60 Outer front birfield axles.

I'm converting my '77 FJ40 to use short body Aisin hubs and need some FJ60 outer axles. Let me know what ya got.

SOLD!

I have two non-gear reduction starters for sale. $30 for BOTH! One is a newish Bosch rebuild and the other is a Nippon Denso rebuild.

Starters.jpg

Last edited:
Used flywheel/clutch/pressure plate. Came off of my 74 FJ55 with the 1.5F/4 speed. $25?

ClutchPPFLywheel.jpg

I was going to use this in my 40, but will probably get a waterproof one or one with Bluetooth at least. I had this in my old diesel 80.

Alpine iDA-X100

Comes with the harness, too.

$50

dave, i'll take the Alpine off your hands. My 40 only has an old CD player in it.

Thanks Pat.

I'm looking for a F engine fan shroud. If anyone has one or knows where one is, please let me know!

Hi Folks,

Still looking for FJ40 parts:
  • Shifter boots
  • Hub cab
I a 60 seat rail the same width as a 40 seat rail? @jason, maybe I can pick a set up from you.

Thank you.

Jeff, i ended up buying my hinge pins from cruiserparts.net as i never could find any local sources.

FREE 80 Series hitch reciever.

I got this from a Mudder a while ago when I was going to make my own rear bumper for my FJ55. Anyway, I need it gone.

Hi Folks,

Still looking for FJ40 parts:
  • Shifter boots
  • Hub cab
I a 60 seat rail the same width as a 40 seat rail? @jason, maybe I can pick a set up from you.

Thank you.

@warpdriv Luis has a hub cap for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom