Fj60 in dash ARB switch panel with air gauge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
We've done quite a few ARB locker installs along with a variety of compressors. Over the years we've made a few different panels to mount the switches in the dash. Finally came up with a simple design that works. I'm sure we're not the first to think of this ......
The panel is designed to use 3 of the switches and has a spot for an air pressure gauge. I had the panels cut locally on a water jet. They're powder coated semi gloss black. I've got the air gauges on hand as well.
Very simple install .......
Georg @ Valley Hybrids

image-469567643.jpg

image-4126238189.jpg

image-1229289879.jpg

looks really clean, I like it!!!

Thanks. They're very easy to install.

We're going to sell the panels for $18. The air gauges are $12.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

The hole for the gauge is 1.625" so 1 5/8"

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Crap. Another thing Im gonna buy from you...just got onboard air and that would be kind of nice to have plus de cluttering my switch panels

Georg,

Question: I got my Puma in the back of the 55, would I need to run another air line up to the pressure gauge or ? I have both lockers, could you tap into the air line, running to the front locker?

Thanks,

Ron

Damn! I like that a lot. I may just have to upgrade....:cheers:

Georg,

Question: I got my Puma in the back of the 55, would I need to run another air line up to the pressure gauge or ? I have both lockers, could you tap into the air line, running to the front locker?

Thanks,

Ron

thanks Ron!
how's the 55 doing? if you want to run the air pressure gauge in the cab, then you'll need to draw "signal" ( aka pressure ) from the tank or line going to the arb solenoid(s). the line going to the front locker would only be under pressure when the locker is engaged.
but the air gauge only requires a very small air line, so it's really no big deal. I stock the fittings and line as well.....
hth
georg @ valley hybrids

That looks dynamite.
Do you anticipate a smaller one that would fit in the ashtray space? I'm jut looking for space for 3-4 of those exact switches.

iirc the switches are too tall to fit where the ashtray usually resides. but in the current panel location there's enough room for at least one more switch, possibly up to 3 if you eliminate the air gauge.

georg @ valley hybrids

So that'll be $30 (plate 'n gauge) + shipping (So Cal) to your Paypal?

Georg, sorry for the multiple posts but I now see you've got the fittings and line, also. Can you post a price for the panel, gauge, fittings, 8 ft of line and I will PP tonight. :D

Thanks much. And very nice setup. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom