Fj60 in dash ARB switch panel with air gauge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bigger Panel?

Georg -
Brilliant, as [STRIKE]usual[/STRIKE] always.

UPDATE: I realized that I highjacked Georg's thread with questions about the panel shown below in my FJ62. My bad.... will start a new thread instead. Sorry guys.

Ward

Fire Truck Dash Panel.jpg

Fire Dash 2.jpg

Last edited:
I have about 15 of these panels in stock right now. I also have the air pressure gauges. Picked up a bunch more fittings and air line yesterday so now I have everything required to install the panel.
The air line kit will include 2 push-lock fittings, a 1/4-1/8" pipe adapter, a 1/8-1/8 female coupler and 5 feet of air line. Cost is $20 ( the push lock fittings are $7.50 each ). If you need more air line, it's 50cents per foot.
Ill post a pic a little later today showing the air line kit components.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Just ordered a complete switch panel with guage and all parts necessary to complete install. Quality material used and cant wait to install on friday. Will post up a picture of the install when complete. Paid on Sunday(Easter) and part arrived today. Great price, and fast shipping. Thanks georg def recommend this panel.

iirc the switches are too tall to fit where the ashtray usually resides. but in the current panel location there's enough room for at least one more switch, possibly up to 3 if you eliminate the air gauge.

georg @ valley hybrids

Could the panel be flush mounted, allowing the witches to overhang onto the existing dash? I wouldn't need an air gauge (no air lockers or on-board air)??
My little storage cubby is occupied by an Aussie spec inclinometer/clock dealie.

Post a pic of what you have. Not sure if I have something that'll work but its worth a shot.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Appreciate the order!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Thanks for the order Trey!!!!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Why didn't you tell me I needed this with my last shipment, George? Lol
Afterall, I'm running cable lockers!
It could be an nM gauge that tells me how hard I'm pulling the cables!

Well, I'll make sure to get it on the next order.
I have the arb ckma24 in, need a tank and some fittings too.

That's funny Pal!!!!

I guess you'd better start a new shopping list.

Happy new year!!!!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Thanks for the order Trey!!!!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids
No, thank you Georg.
It showed up with quickness and makes another weekend project.
Trey

Just shipped out a couple more of tgese.

Thanks for tge orders guys!!!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Does this little panel require cutting any plastic dash material behind it in order for the gauge or switches to fit?
Or is just the DIN pocket removed and it'll fit in there... with only two screw holes drilled in the plastic dash to align with the metal tabs that held the DIN pocket? I measured 1.3" of space where the DIN pocket fits. Not sure if the gauge would fit in there without cutting.
Thanks

image-4126238189-jpg.831747

I'll post a couple more pics later today that show the install. You do have to drill two small holes for the mounting screws.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Bringing this back from the dead... Georg, do you still have these available? I need to order one of these setups AND one of you FJ60 Saginaw swap kits from you! 😁

yes we do!
Feel free to call or message us anytime.

Georg

shop 209-475-8808

We've done quite a few ARB locker installs along with a variety of compressors. Over the years we've made a few different panels to mount the switches in the dash. Finally came up with a simple design that works. I'm sure we're not the first to think of this ......
The panel is designed to use 3 of the switches and has a spot for an air pressure gauge. I had the panels cut locally on a water jet. They're powder coated semi gloss black. I've got the air gauges on hand as well.
Very simple install .......
Georg @ Valley Hybrids

View attachment 831746

View attachment 831747

View attachment 831748
Hello Georg,
What’s the best way to purchase one of these from you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom