fj60 in a movie!! we are all stars. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Constantine!! With keuna Reeves. Yah they make it look all fast and do like this skidding thing across the road. They probably had to hit 50mph and then crank the wheel. Ohh well. Check it out it's a good movie too.

for your shackle lift did you have to do shocks too? how do you like it? and i remember that part of the movie as well

But then I would have to watch Keuna Reeves??!! Now if it were some hotty in his place.....

Check out ALIAS, the main character is always driving a clean looking red 60 in the first season and I've seen one or two others in different episodes I think even a 70 in one where they go to central america. Plus she is alot better looking then Keanu!

joelthommohj60 said:
Pretty sure theres one in Terminator 2 or 3, 3 I think. And theres one in the movie with Pierce Brosnan and a Volcano. Could spot them a mile off!
I think it was called Dantes Inferno? Interesting because a few years back the body off of one of the blue 60's in the movie was for sale on eBay.

Anyone see the sweet FJ45 on the cover of JCrew last month?(Not a 60 or 62, but nice eye candy all the same!).

th movie w/ paeirce brosnan was dantes PEAK. It also had that sweet scene where he crosses the river in his suburban.

Brian

Not a movie but there's a 60 in the REI online catolog.

I've also seen a nice Blue 60 in an anti-smoking commercial....

The one with the baby seat in the back and instead of blowin' smoke everyone's blowin bubbles..................

Tom Walterhouse said:
Now if it were some hotty in his place.....

um...that would be Rachel Weisz - right next to keanu reeves...pretty damn hot. If you haven't seen it - it's a pretty good flick - keanu or not.

BlueCruiser84 said:
th movie w/ paeirce brosnan was dantes PEAK. It also had that sweet scene where he crosses the river in his suburban.

Brian

"It's got a snorkle!"

~Brosnan

Its amazing after owning a land cruiser, how you can spot them so easily in movies or just driving down the road. I can even tell you if its a Lexus or a toyota before you can read the grill! Kinda scary actualy :eek:

Brett the shackle lift was laready on the truck and it does have after market shocks. I love the soft ride! We are a cult!!

BlueCruiser84 said:

Brian

yes. that is a classic. he even gets stuck in some soft stuff. the real funny part is the piece of crap hatch that, some how running under water, bumps him along

I was watching animal planet the other day and that crazy guy Steve Erwin from the croc hunter his wife was driving a LC, not sure what model but it was a LC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom