fj60/62 front fender vents & cargo panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sschruff

Make PSILOCYBIN legal for TBI/PTSD/TRA&D
Threads
Will be dropping these off to have 3D scanned; once formatted, will send to have 3D metal printed. If the printed version isn't acceptable, will have CNC'd. Yes, I realize it's not cheap. Once I have the finished product ready, I will start a list for anyone that wants to buy a set.

Also - making my own panels for the rear cargo area. CNC'd out of aluminum. Again, once I have the finished product ready, I'll start a list to see if anyone wants a set cut and shipped.

Does this mean I need to become a Vendor? Hmm. . .in all of my spare time =)

Shane

Hey Shane, I will be definitely interested. Please keep me in mind. I am starting my own 1989 build as a DD.

Thanks

mike

Mine are in great condition but very interested to see how these turn out - I suspect the quality you are searching for will come from CNC.

Fender vents, D-pillar cents, door handles, gutter trim, GRILLES, are all going away fast. Some of us like to keep the OEM look, unfortunately the plastic stuff is hard to re-chrome.

Hey Shane, I will be definitely interested. Please keep me in mind. I am starting my own 1989 build as a DD.

Thanks

mike

Will do. The guy I spoke with said if it's doable, it's expensive. He also stated 'no charge' for the time if he can't get it done (simplified version of our conversation). I'll try to have the vents to the shop on the 20th - not sure how long it will take for the scan (x2 for the printing or CNC'ing).

Shane

Mine are in great condition but very interested to see how these turn out - I suspect the quality you are searching for will come from CNC.

Fender vents, D-pillar cents, door handles, gutter trim, GRILLES, are all going away fast. Some of us like to keep the OEM look, unfortunately the plastic stuff is hard to re-chrome.

Same here - just a little tarnished and like you said, hard to re-chrome. I'm going to attempt a few parts initially - vents, grille, headlight surrounds, etc., and see where it goes.

Shane

Yes. Carb fan front fender vent. And D pillar vents (if they look nice). For full-on craziness. .. Black anodized aluminum would be uber cool.

Yes. Carb fan front fender vent. And D pillar vents (if they look nice). For full-on craziness. .. Black anodized aluminum would be uber cool.

Didn't think of the D-pillar vents - have two sets of NEW OEM's sitting in my secret stash room. But hell yeah - front & rear matching material/color would be awesome.

Keep me posted as well!

Looking forward to seeing product

Ok. I don't see the pics. Is there a link?

An OEM replica grill/ headlight surrounds in metal would be the tits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom