El Cochiloco (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

where Meth is plentiful Meth justifiably has a bad rap, it's gross and disgusting and ruins families and lives and yada yada yada... But, if you can hone a skill under the influences of the wonderful crystal, you lose inhibitions and dejection and get the job done by any means necessary. Which is exactly what Manny did.
One of the dumbest things I've read on here. Imagine what that weld would look like if he wasn't eaten up by meth. No excuses about his poor self image and what people think of him, meth has no place in this world.

One of the dumbest things I've read on here. Imagine what that weld would look like if he wasn't eaten up by meth. No excuses about his poor self image and what people think of him, meth has no place in this world.
It sucks you were bummed out by my post, pal. I don't blame you if you no longer wish to follow my thread.

I'm not bummed out, just fed up. I see and hear enough of what meth does every day, so I don't like reading about it's magical attributes on MUD. I'm no saint by any stretch of the word, but do recommend a safer mind altering drug. :beer: I'm not giving up on you and suggest picking up a welder so you don't have to depend on Manny, he might not be there when you need him.

Much respect to @scrapdaddy and @bobm for your concerns. My mom always told me that it's not my job to judge God's creatures. That's His job.
Bad.PNG

Your regularly scheduled Cruiser content will resume momentarily.

Back with an update. Please scroll down if you want a cruiser update. I got a lifestyle update real quick.
So I been hitting the iron pretty good over the last 15 months or so since getting shoulder surgery in July ‘19. I was nearly getting to my goal of a deadlift of 500lbs, and got as close as 475.
In an attempt to make my mom happy, I was moving some fierce metal beams that she had laying around on her property, and what other way to do so than with my think, dense muscle children?
Anyway, unbeknownst to me, I might have done some physical damage, since I found a lump near my Chile Relleno whil taking a shower.
Devastating.
03335F91-318C-4F8B-AA4B-D9656DE6159F.jpeg

I been working on getting the fuel plumbing all laced up and I think it was quite a success this am. I hate hoses since my fingers are not as strong as my other body parts. Can’t wait for no power steering.
18A69946-D9BB-46FE-8A7E-8CB93EF81476.jpeg

I copped a fuel sending unit
3993DD7A-00CF-479C-BCB3-9DC05FC58504.jpeg

I popped it in anway since I am pretty eager to get this bitch up on the road.
A1A9A1B3-C69F-476B-BF73-4AF64895AAAE.jpeg

His fate is sealed.

ciao

Last edited:
You can deadlift 475? Bro...
Absolutely bud. I have a firm belief that if I am to have a capable off road vehicle, I also need to have a capable meat vehicle.
I actually forgot to mention that the night we rigged up the pertronix, Alvis and I had brilliant drunken idea to test our deadlift potential, a mans true sign of strength.
We warmed up from 135 and steadily ramped up from there. This is powered by whisky alone, mind you. I had the proper sense to bow out at 405lbs, since I knew I was gonna sacrifice proper form if I went up more.
Hopefully it’s not a hernia, but the doc will have to determine that for me. In the mean time, the pig might fly tomorrow. Middle Fingers crossed.

I’ve been threatening myself to get back into them, but can’t decide what muscle group to work them in with, since it uses so much of your body. My PR from shortly after HS is 395. I’ve attempted 405 twice with no success ☹️ Currently trying to build up to my BW with the Clean and Jerk. Watched some old Paul Anderson videos and got inspired. Hopefully the back holds out...
Good luck with the Pig.

Clean and jerks require technique and patience I don’t have. I basically do a 5x5 pattern three days a week and max out 2x a year. Summer and winter.
paul Anderson is the strongest man to ever live. He’s cool.

Well, today marks an incredible milestone in this piggy’s journey. Got the fuel lines all rigged up, but boy do I sure hate them. Particularly the filler neck. Worked with some silicone lube though. Threw some gas in the carb, in the tank, and did it fire up like a 18 year old taking her first dose of booger sugar.
The steering wheel is about as rotten as a tweakers teeth, and the breaks work about as good as my pull out game, but alas, the pig drove around a couple blocks and it never gets old getting a land cruiser back on the road.

Last edited:
First drive!

I remember that, you didn’t have to push it home...all good!

Yesterday saw Dillian Whyte vs Alexander Povitkin in a rematch from last year's magnificent KO from the Russian Gold medalist. To recap, Whyte was up on the score cards from 2 knock downs in the 2nd round only to be wiped out by a devastating uppercut from Povitkin that left Whyte down on the canvas for a good minute.
Yesterday's fight went just as the first was supposed to go, although Povitkin never really looked primed for this bout. He was shaken legs, maybe still feeling the effects from the Wuhan Flu? At any rate, Whyte KO'd Povitkin as he was supposed to. No American bouts this week...
8CC37FA3-2C05-4CCA-913F-2ADC0D45F2C5.jpeg

Out with the old...(Regrettably the D side lens is equally crusty and faded. Who cares?)
A6083D7F-D0BC-4DCB-8673-7B7AC6A9E9B8.jpeg

In with the precious gem provided by Mr. Eaten.
9F4CEDFE-1E82-403E-AA95-373AE24AAB06.jpeg

Also got the door opening modulator installed as well, and it looks bitchin'. Progress is progress, as my sensei used to tell me. I gotta head out to California next week, so this bad hombre is gonna chill for a while. Hopefully once I get back, and if that Commie in Command gets me some Stimulus check, I can get some fresh rubbers for the wheels. Then after that at some point I can heed Rush's sage advice and get my brakes fixed up.

Ciao for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom