"Cruiser Gold Rush" 2015: Back To Gold Lake For a Second Year! :NorCal: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:hmm: Hmm, and maybe 30 rigs going?

My hoodie order just showed up, they look great!

DSC_0569.JPG

^ I love it. Awesome post and experience, but you mistakenly took our more popular thread for the rubithon one ;)
Much love though. Great group of guys! (I spent Monday-weds with them all at buck).
@MountNGoat
Sorry, my bad!!!

:hmm: Hmm, and maybe 30 rigs going?

There are 16 sites there, plus Little Gold Lake right nearby. I'm bringing two tents for a two-site land grab on Wednesday night. Whomever brings the best tequila is welcome to share. :flipoff2:

Any reason I could only listen and not talk last trip? I just figured out how to program my handheld using chirp.

Not sure. Maybe they were using a tone?? I didn't mean you couldn't use a tone, I just meant you usually don't. I don't remember what setup we were using. I still suggest 146.460 with no tone.

Last edited:
Tee spring told @MaK92 4RnR and myself that they will reprint our shirts but wont have them sent to us until July24-27th. there were 2 emails sent soon after we heard that news. we should have them before the trip :D

Alright. I think I need to get off my ass and do this thing. Not sure about the family though, s*** is kind of crazy.

:bounce:

Do it!!!!

Btw my radio will not go onto Channel 146.460 it goes straight to 146.450

Last edited:
set it to 5 k

Will do. Thanks guys!

yuppie cruisers man...80s aint got soul like a 60! and yeah @jcardona1 you need to show up to camp to get a shirt! i had to ship yours last year!
Pretty sure an 80 lead the way up the "hard route" (and over the ledge/around the supposed trail plug boulder) from Snake Lake. Just Saying. wish I could join you but I will be on the McGrew trail that weekend.

Hey so I'm new to this forum but was told about this trail run by a couple people that went last year... And was curious if you guys cared if I tagged along in my lightly modified FJ Cruiser...
This "event" is basically a camping trip. All you have to do is hang out and meet some new people. There is also 4 wheeling, fishing, kayaking and swimming and mountain biking and checking out the fire lookout and whatever else you like to do in the woods. If I were able to make it this year I would hope to lead the "advanced trail run" doing the snake lake loop in the clockwise direction. There are lots of trails of various difficulties. Your comfort level depends on your skill at driving, how well set up your truck is set up and a willingness to risk scratching or denting it.

@ChanceatCalifab glad you found the forum /thread man!!!

keep in touch. Let me know if you're going to be leaving town around the same time as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom