"Cruiser Gold Rush" 2015: Back To Gold Lake For a Second Year! :NorCal: (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

okay i need to subscribe to this thread... i feel like I have missed a lot... how do I sign up for this event and I'm always in for a T-shirt.

I am going to try and get Friday off from work but I will most likely go in to work early on Friday and leave the Yuba City area around 2-4 pm
I'll put your name on the first page,... and that's it!

Unfortunately I think the last T-Shirt/hoody campaigns on Teespring already ended. :(

okay i need to subscribe to this thread... i feel like I have missed a lot... how do I sign up for this event and I'm always in for a T-shirt.

I am going to try and get Friday off from work but I will most likely go in to work early on Friday and leave the Yuba City area around 2-4 pm

No sign up, just show up. Not sure on the t-shirt status, think the campaigns are all over.

There may be some shirts with logos on the back available for purchase though ;)

On the way out on Sunday, I'm guiding a trip on Forest Service roads from Bassets to Bowman Lake (Rd 54 -> Rd 12 -> Henness Pass Rd/ Jackson Meadows Rd -> Meadow Lake Rd -> Bowman Lake Rd). From there I'm going west to Forest City to look at real estate (!), but it's a straight shot out Bowman Lake Rd to Hwy 20 with about zero chance of getting lost. I've already done a bunch of this route and I have a mapping app, so while it will feel adventurous, it's pretty tame. It's all 2wd, but some parts are very rocky, 1st gear crap. Jackson Meadows Rd is paved for about 5 miles of the trip.

I'd like to get started around 9:30 or 10. Depending on the group we could check out Webber Lake Falls, and eat lunch and maybe swim at Bowman Lake. It's about an hour from there to the junction of hwy 20 and hwy 80. Auburn by about 2pm? 3pm latest...
I miiiiiiiiigggghhhhttt be down for this.... as long as we get moving on time. I have my second to last math exam for summer quarter on the following Monday, so I'd like to get home before it gets too late.

Tomorrow I'll be making a call to Strike Brewing Co. (<<Link) about a pony keg of their Irish Red Ale. Then on Thursday my 60 has a date with the mechanics at Comerson's Toy Shop to fix its fuxed up crankshaft pulley. ....Then I need to hand my boss a time off request sheet... :flipoff2:
....yeah... my spring/summer has been pretty busy/rough/s***ty... I wish I would have had more time to keep this thread up to date this year, but oh well.

...Also... my 60 will be for sale shortly after the trip, so If any you guys have been looking for a badass 60 with most of the major mechanical stuff already fixed, don't be shy to look! I'd really prefer to sell it to someone in the cruiser community.

Oh, and one last thing.... WHOS DOING THE DOWNIEVILLE DOWNHILL WITH ME?!? @Fast Eddy

I was thinking of doing it on Thursday. I'm scheduled to arrive up there on Wednesday night around midnight. I could be talked into doing it again on Friday, perhaps, if it was really early and you were shuttling us up to the saddle. I'm not planning to ride up gold lake OHV this trip. Let me know which way you want to go and I'll do something different on Thursday.

How about a couple self-shuttles on Mills Peak Tr?

Here's one I've never done, Spencer Lakes: https://www.strava.com/segments/9591217
That would hook up with Lavezzola Cr Tr: https://www.strava.com/segments/1710244

Last edited:
^ I love it. Awesome post and experience, but you mistakenly took our more popular thread for the rubithon one ;)
Much love though. Great group of guys! (I spent Monday-weds with them all at buck).
@MountNGoat

Last edited:
Yes.

Dang just got this... And mine was fine... I'd say that's exceptional customer service knowing one bad review will travel much further then a good one... Nice job TreeSpring!

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1436466170.161584.jpg

Dang just got this... And mine was fine... I'd say that's exceptional customer service knowing one bad review will travel much further then a good one... Nice job TreeSpring!

View attachment 1104510

Good stuff! I've been in contact with their support team. They said they'd let me know once they work out the details with production, but it looks like they got it squared away. Good to hear!

I got the same email too, and had never emailed them, so they took the initiative. Good on them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom