Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2014 - July 16-19 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Jonheld, Ordoman Got me straight. I must have been using the wrong link. I Googled CMCC and it comes up reg is closed. But it's all good now.
Ordoman said you all changed your web sight I may have been using your old one.
It's all good now!!
I'll edit my old post to reflect.

Yep, the old site was wrong. I fixed it to link to the new site for info.

OOPS. That date is wrong. Rich will fix it.

Fixed that too. Phat Phinger. Sorry for confusion.

Registered.
One thing that I was a little confused about was the adult camping nights. My wife and I plan to camp for two nights. Should I have selected 2 or 4? I selected 2, assuming that if it's a per person per night deal, that I could add the extra $20 later.

I don't recall the quantity question, so not sure what I selected there. I also took a look at me email receipt and there is no mention of quantity, just nights.

Are walk ins welcome?

Lookin forward to this, went in 2012 and was a blast! Gonna stick around for the dinner and raffle this time..lol That on Saturday?

Walkins are allowed... So if you can come on out please do...
It is just that you are not guaranteed that there will be a meal ticket or shirt/swag for you...

Best to email me or the president when you decide to come... Just for the heads up.
President@gclcny.com
Markw@gclcny.com

Hope you have great weather and a safe event.

Past 2 years I tried to get back didnt work out so well, so I'm not even trying this year.
Planning on moving back to NJ in the near future...i know sounds real stupid but gotta do what I gotta do(i.e. family)
Maybe next year I will be there as an actual participant. Miss going to this event.

We miss you. Weather looks fantastic!

8:15 blood sample appt...,...quick trailer inspection.....be on the road by 9:15

Just hope the weather isn't as stupid as it was today...

Bent tie rod, not too bad. Pulleys seem to be complaining. Otherwise, no carnage.

Thanks to all who attended. 4 days of perfect weather and great people.

Thanks to all the club members who helped out including the fantastic trio of teens who did everything they could to help. We couldn't have pulled this off without all of you.

Thanks to all the generous vendors who donated raffle prizes.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with trail repairs.

Thanks to Twin Grove and Chef's Corner for the great campground, restaurant, dining hall, and great food.

And thanks to Rausch Creek for just being there.

And to my loving wife and family and dogs and pet rock, without who's support none of this would have been possible.

And last, thanks to anyone else I forgot. This is a great club, great people, a great event. See you all next year.

Thanks to all that put their blood, sweat and gears into make this event great. The chicken was amazing! And the corn was pure genius!

Absolutely THANK YOU for all the hard work!!

Thanks to the leaders and tail gunners and all who assured to make this so much fun.

The campgrounds folks were also extremely friendly and helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom