Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2014 - July 16-19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great. A pop up may force me to pass this year. I will be returning from Alaska just prior to CMCC. I don't know if I can get a another week off of work (Alaska puts me out 2 1/2 weeks, so CMCC would make it almost 4), plus I don't know if my bride will allow an other Cruiser event cost (Alaska will be a big dent in our tiny budget). But CMCC would be for Melissa; she is looking forward to it. She had finals during GSMTR and could not make the event so, so CMCC would be her only Cruiser outing this year before she trots off to college. Wish me luck in getting CMCC back on my schedule.

Hope you can make it Larry, but if you can't let Mark know so he can deal with the cabin. There's a list of people who want them and they are all gone at this point.

Also, from what you say above it sounds like Alaska is a Cruiser trip. If that's so make sure you document it so you can do a presentation next year.

Reservations are done.... site V10.....bigger than what I need, but there were only a few left.

Anyone want to convoy down let me know....leaving the 16th about 8-9 am from Beacon, NY

See you there

Missing this event can cause a serious reaction. How serious you ask?

Extremely serious. It starts with a slight fever and dryness of the throat. When the virus penetrates the red blood cells, the victim becomes dizzy, begins to experience an itchy rash, then the poison goes to work on the central nervous system, severe muscle spasms followed by the inevitable drooling.
At this point, the entire digestive system collapses accompanied by uncontrollable flatulence.
Until finally, the poor bastard is reduced to a quivering wasted piece of jelly.

Don't let this happen to you.

I won a free pass to the event at the January Meatfest meeting...how do I register and not get directed to paypal?

Thanks,

Meatfest?

Meatfest?

"He who hesitates is lost"..... The Meatfest was everything it was described as....sorta like Disney, except every world was preceded by meat...and more meat...and extra meat.....

Thank you...I'll get it sent in. Haven't rec'd my Tlca number yet...but it must be close.

Last edited:
F.Y.I. On the Mud Trails / Events thread you have the 20th as Reg. Closing. That might be what he is talking about. The official reg. page seems right w/ 30th as deadline.

Not sure what you're asking here. Registration closes on June 30th. It is still open. There is no vehicle limit, never has been, never will be.
Thanks Jonheld, Ordoman Got me straight. I must have been using the wrong link. I Googled CMCC and it comes up reg is closed. But it's all good now.
Ordoman said you all changed your web sight I may have been using your old one.
It's all good now!!
I'll edit my old post to reflect.

F.Y.I. On the Mud Trails / Events thread you have the 20th as Reg. Closing. That might be what he is talking about. The official reg. page seems right w/ 30th as deadline.
OOPS. That date is wrong. Rich will fix it.

Thanks Jonheld, Ordoman Got me straight. I must have been using the wrong link. I Googled CMCC and it comes up reg is closed. But it's all good now.
Ordoman said you all changed your web sight I may have been using your old one.
It's all good now!!
I'll edit my old post to reflect.
FYI, the first post of every mud thread regarding the event has the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom