Classic Land Cruisers Podcast (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You should hit up AJ @aljollano for an interview.
He’s a wealth of knowledge and know a lot about importing stuff from CA. Could be an interesting chat for sure.

Aside from being a hell of a nice guy, he has a real sexy accent 😉

Last edited:
You should hit up AJ @aljollano for an interview.
He’s a wealth of knowledge and know a lot about importing stuff from CA. Could be an interesting chat for sure.

Aside from being a hell of a nice guy, he has a real sexy accent 😉
I kinda want some everyday cruiser heads too. their stories are just as good. but I will take whoever is willing to be on it

I’ll play.

I think you only had me on twice to make the others feel better. 😆
No I live vicariously through you while I am chained to my job

Now you can find it on iHeart, Radio Public, castbox, in addition to Amazon music and Google podcasts. I am trying to figure out Apple as well

Last edited:
Enjoyed the podcast so far!! Keep them coming....
In the past i have read through your build pages and if I could I would do what you did and put that iForce V8 in my 40. 🤩

I so need to look at changing my name on MUD. Being new, how dare I not spend time looking to make sure the name isn't too close to others. :rolleyes:

1 letter and a space from a few others. I did mine based on my license plate, and it was clear when I created my account. Hit that easy button.

Maybe "Yellow Fever "- cuz I got bit by that bug

Anyway - Thx for the compliments

Do you post the podcast to any other platforms? I have and pay for Spotify premium here in Zimbabwe but it tells me your podcast is not available in my region. Which sucks.

@OlYellr
I’ve been following your trials and tribulations and it was fun to hear you guys rap today while I replace the suspension on a 62.

Ian

Do you post the podcast to any other platforms? I have and pay for Spotify premium here in Zimbabwe but it tells me your podcast is not available in my region. Which sucks.
Yes it is on Google podcast, Amazon Music, iHeart radio, cast box, pocket cast, and radio public.

This week @RevISK joined me to talk about his '75 & '80 and his 62 series in a quite entertaining episode.

Thanks Dan @mtn biker, it was fun chatting with you.

To anyone else who has sensitive ears, be forewarned, I’ve got a potty mouth.

Here’s the thread I referenced:

It’s amazing but be warned, the end is a bit of a gut punch.

Here’s the thread I referenced:

It’s amazing but be warned, the end is a bit of a gut punch.

The best thread on 'mud, until you get to the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom