Cat Disposal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It costs almost nothing to feed a cat that likes to live outside.
Make it feel at home at your place and it will rid you of numerous pesky critters. Cats are great animals, independent and loyal, when treated well.
If you just want to kill it, you know how. Why the thread then??

No kidding, cats will only warm up to you if they truly sense a connection, that are very picky My indoor outdoor born feral cat has a pet door. Comes and goes as he pleases requires very little maintainence has never made a mess or torn anything up. I can leave for extended periods. Just leave lots of dry food and water

They're also excellent exterminators. Mine stay indoors, I haven't bought insecticide in years. Insects have a lifespan of a few minutes in my house. Cat's radar is amazing. Usually I don't even see an insect until one of the cats starts tracking it.

Give it to a flight attendant.....

jus sayin

Oh wow, so weird to see an inside joke from work pop up on mud.

Last week I had a particularly mean old #1 FA managing the cabin crew on a very senior trip (Rome), we knew we were in for an unpleasant journey with her. For some reason she was nice to me, but told me not to tell anyone she was nice, like she took pride in her mean-ness. After my break the FO harrassed me about her being nice to me, so I told him I had told all the FAs he was a "cat whisperer", knew everything about cat personalities and illnesses. Have a nice three-hour break back there. :D

Build a catapult and keep sending it home. Where do you think they got the name? CAT-a-pult, that's French for sending the cat home.

I am not a cat person either, but had one wander up to my house hungry and I fed it. After that it never left. That was about 5 or 6 years ago. It is still around and I couldn't tell you how many lizzards, snakes, mice, rats, and moles it has taken care of.

If you do let it stay around, do youself a favor and make sure it is fixed. Regardless of sex.

They're also excellent exterminators. Mine stay indoors, I haven't bought insecticide in years. Insects have a lifespan of a few minutes in my house. Cat's radar is amazing. Usually I don't even see an insect until one of the cats starts tracking it.

This^^^

The only reason we don't have them is our pets are indoor/outdoor (they don't last outdoors due to the coyotes) and I like lizards and small snakes. If all you have is mice, rats, and nasty bugs in the yard, I would take her in.

.....I like lizards and small snakes.....

That's one of many reasons I keep mine indoors. Because I garden, I have fine colonies of geckos and lizards in the yard. They're my outdoor exterminators, I wouldn't want the cats thinning their numbers.

I'm not a big cat fan but a few years ago a stray mama abandoned a 2 week old kitten and we decided to give it chance. It stays indoors and as mentioned it's our exterminator. Sometimes we see a few cockroach legs but never any bodies and I haven't seen a live roach in the past year or so. He won't go after the big ass centipedes though..those bloody things are nasty..:mad:

But, like all abandoned cats at birth he doesn't like to be touched..AT ALL.... ungrateful little sh1t...

But, like all abandoned cats at birth he doesn't like to be touched..AT ALL.... ungrateful little sh1t...

Interesting, I've never heard of this. Is it due to age?

Both of mine were shelter rescues at 6 months old. they still act like pound puppies.

Bad idea.....
.22Shorts are just as effective and are a lot quieter and thus won't alert the neighbors. :D
You may need 9 shells to cover that whole 9 lives thing. :)

Last edited:
I don't know if this was mentioned as I stopped reading replies after someone suggested shooting it.
The right thing to do is to contact your local animal control if you don't want the cat around and can't find anyone who wants the cat. Chances are it will suffer the same fate as the gun shot, at least if nobody adopts the cat but at least it will be humane.

Stir fry with carrots, onion, zucchini, and spices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom