Cat Disposal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MoJ

Threads
My house sold before the new one is built so we're living in a rental house. Neighbors across the street (25 year residents) moved, left their cat behind, and gave the house to their daughter who is financially challenged with 3.5 kids. They do not feed the cat. It now hangs around our house.

I hate cats.

But, I do have a moral dilemma with someone domesticating an animal and then abandoning it. So, out of sympathy, I can't stand to see the shedding hump of s*** starve to death in 90+ degree weather, and am now guilty of giving it food (whatever needs to leave the fridge) and water.

What's the best, most humane, way to get rid of this friendly feline?

Take it to the SPCA.

.22LR

Anti freeze, mmmmm, here kitty kitty kitty

Hmmm how about an IH8MUD swag prize for best answer?

Helicopter kitty

Duh

And wait a minute.....

3.5 kids??

There isn't anyone on craigslist looking for a cat for their household? I'm sure you can find someone decent, you will have to go through and screen them though.

There isn't anyone on craigslist looking for a cat for their household? I'm sure you can find someone decent, you will have to go through and screen them though.

Yeah, who the gawk is going to spend the time doing that for the gawking neighbors cat?

Lol....you're gonna see me on Hoarders some day living in the ROAM covered in cat feces...

Cage trap. Once he's inside, park the trap in your swimming pool for 20 minutes.

You're welcome.

Heartless bastard....:censor:

Feed him, love him, brush him and enjoy him....they can be great pets

This. Find the ex neighbor and slap him around. I agree, abandoning a pet in inexcusable. Kudos for seeing to his needs, no pet deserves to suffer.

If you can't bring yourself to warm up to a feline. Put the whole sad story on CL and see if you can find him a good home. There's a lot of people out there who rescue pets, you'll likely find someone who'll help.

PS, one of mine is in my lap purring as I write this, once they warm up to you, they really can be enjoyable pets.

Lol....you're gonna see me on Hoarders some day living in the ROAM covered in cat feces...

PM me your shipping info and you shall receive, free on board FOB, one very friendly cat.

You can get a year's worth of food and litter for ~$100 at Costco. Tell the daughter you'll pay for the supplies if she keeps the cat as an indoor pet. The kids will enjoy having a pet, problem solved.:idea:

It costs almost nothing to feed a cat that likes to live outside.
Make it feel at home at your place and it will rid you of numerous pesky critters. Cats are great animals, independent and loyal, when treated well.
If you just want to kill it, you know how. Why the thread then??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom