Builds A fabricators 80 build.... (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Love your work.

I saw on Facebook that you're revising the front bumper and making a lower-cost option, any more details on that?

@RDC76 your work is outstanding and I am so glad (and a bit jealous) that you are able to turn what you love, and are clearly skilled at, into a business! The dedication to quality and detail above profit is rare - although I have a feeling the money side of this will take care of itself.

I am also very happy to see the support of the LC community coming through in terms of purchases and simple encouragement by those not currently in a position to purchase. I hope to adorn my rig with one (or several) or your creations!

Keep on doing what you do!

Love your work.

I saw on Facebook that you're revising the front bumper and making a lower-cost option, any more details on that?

it is essentially the same bumper except it will not have my recovery pockets. it will have standard shackle mounts and will be closer to the 1000.00 dollar mark.

@RDC76 your work is outstanding and I am so glad (and a bit jealous) that you are able to turn what you love, and are clearly skilled at, into a business! The dedication to quality and detail above profit is rare - although I have a feeling the money side of this will take care of itself.

I am also very happy to see the support of the LC community coming through in terms of purchases and simple encouragement by those not currently in a position to purchase. I hope to adorn my rig with one (or several) or your creations!

Keep on doing what you do!

Thanks for the kind words. the cruiser community is a special bunch, that is for sure! the people I meet through here are a constant reminder that there are good people out there ...

And I'll never stop doing what I do... I enjoy it too much

Thanks

Rich

Damn.....gorgeous!

Sidenote: Sorry those rear wheel wells on Ingrid are going south on you again
Guess is has been a while. ;)

Thanks Man. The wheel wells have definitely seen better days. But really that is the only trouble area and I have both quarters cut from a rust free truck to put on when I do get to painting her. But other than that I haven't had any issue since doing the Saginaw conversion. I love the truck. you should see your TEQ COLORADO hood decal now!! rougher than the wheel wells. lol and your trapper logos are still on the fenders. And she still only has 134k miles and still runs like a top.! I'm about to do all her suspension bushings. I just ordered a set from Alcan.

cheers
Rich

Final fit up before tear down and paint..spraying today! I used scrap ladder stock to add traction to the helper step below the ladder. Matches and works perfect. Lights and shovel hung as well. And also modified the carrier to mount two one gallon water packs under the tire. Should look awesome all painted and put together! A nice strong, clean, we'll equipped package.
20160916_120605.jpg
20160916_120847.jpg

so what is the total rotopax capacity now? 3 x 1 GAL water and 2 x 3 GAL fuel?

Great work as always Rich :cheers:

Have you given any thought to making just a ladder similar to the GOBI? I like your steps! I like the whole thing!

Color match the rims...yes...wait, what? Are we voting?

Getting there just wanted to show it on in black. I'm gonna go with dark cast grey like my rims. Then I'm gonna spray the tops of the wings and the tray area under the tailgate with black texture bed liner. I'm spraying the carrier today. But the bumper and ladder look like this.
20160918_091015.jpg
20160918_091144.jpg
20160918_091236.jpg
20160918_091300.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom