60, 80 and 100 Series Emu Wing top hinged side cargo windows. Open until 3/18/16. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg

Just got my emu wings and I also had to pay a brokerage fee but I'm just happy they came as fast as the did! Hopefully will get them installed later this month!

Way late to the party.
Are these available to retail customer now that I missed the group buy?

Anyone happy/sad with quality or install?

Any 60 owners want out of their extra set?

They are available retail at emuwing.com.au

I still haven't installed mine in my 100, but quality looks great.

I doubt it. The manufacturer is no longer able to accept PayPal and I don't have the time/energy to organize another group buy anytime soon, if they're even still willing to give us group buy pricing a 2nd time.

Two of these have come up for sale recently, why?

Are you sure you're not thinking of this post and my for sale thread?

I'm selling mine because I simply don't have the time to off-road like I did when I bought these. I don't really have a need to get into both sides of the rear on a daily basis driving to work and taking the kids to their activities.

I'm still very happy with the fit, finish and function of the one I installed.

Are you sure you're not thinking of this post and my for sale thread?

I'm selling mine because I simply don't have the time to off-road like I did when I bought these. I don't really have a need to get into both sides of the rear on a daily basis driving to work and taking the kids to their activities.

I'm still very happy with the fit, finish and function of the one I installed.

Does the window you have for sale have a chip in it? If yes you would be correct being the same window for sale.

I've installed both sides on mine in glass, love them. I pull my kiddo out of the third row on the passenger side and pull beer out of my fridge on the driver side. Killer deal this price listed here.

Sorry if this was covered, I scanned thread pretty fast.

I need to adjust alignment of my series 100 factory cargo wing window. Do I remove the inside window trim to get at nuts that allow adjusting/removal?

Sorry if this was covered, I scanned thread pretty fast.

I need to adjust alignment of my series 100 factory cargo wing window. Do I remove the inside window trim to get at nuts that allow adjusting/removal?

Yes. When the trim is removed you will see two holes on the interior of the C pillar. There is a 10mm nut in each one that tightens the factory glass to the body.

Way late to the group buy party but researching buying Emu Wings on my own for my 80: What's been everyone's experience with the hinges - do they protrude into the storage area, snag on gear or take up space?

I have rear drawers/fridge housing that's as tall as my rear seats and the space on top of that is usually packed to the rafters on big trips.

I've just been trying to look at pictures so would be great if any owners could offer thoughts on how much the hinges actually protrude/effect storage, etc.

Thanks

Way late to the group buy party but researching buying Emu Wings on my own for my 80: What's been everyone's experience with the hinges - do they protrude into the storage area, snag on gear or take up space?

I have rear drawers/fridge housing that's as tall as my rear seats and the space on top of that is usually packed to the rafters on big trips.

I've just been trying to look at pictures so would be great if any owners could offer thoughts on how much the hinges actually protrude/effect storage, etc.

Thanks
If you need glass you have two choices (emu or wagongear) and they both have hardware that goes into the cargo area by design.

Anyone interested in making these for the GX470/Prado 120 crowd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom