Closed: LED interior and exterior group buy thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Group buy is closed, we will keep the discount % from today. However…I will leave the group buy open for people to join locked in this current percentage until 10/31.

I will begin to assemble the kits this week then send out invoices prior to sticking shipping labels on them to get them shipped out :)

Everyone who signed up will be hearing from me soon!

Thank you,
L

Did you ever get those invoices sent out? I never received one

Ditto! I keep checking my mailbox thinking today's gotta be the day! lol

Hey guys,

Everyone’s orders are packed and ready to go! I was waiting on those last two people to pay but I do have a responsibility on this forum to make sure deadlines are met. Regardless of if those last two people pay, I will ship out the orders this Friday. I was going to ship them out today but I got out of work late and could not get to the post office in time.

I did not run away with everyone’s money :) kits should start arriving early next week at your mailboxes

Early Merry Christmas to everyone :) also for the two who have not paid, I will dm them and if they back out, no hard feelings at all:)

Thank you,
L

image.jpg

Hey guys,

Everyone’s orders are packed and ready to go! I was waiting on those last two people to pay but I do have a responsibility on this forum to make sure deadlines are met. Regardless of if those last two people pay, I will ship out the orders this Friday. I was going to ship them out today but I got out of work late and could not get to the post office in time.

I did not run away with everyone’s money :) kits should start arriving early next week at your mailboxes

Early Merry Christmas to everyone :) also for the two who have not paid, I will dm them and if they back out, no hard feelings at all:)

Thank you,
L

View attachment 3494845
Whoooo!!! I'm excited!!

Hello, Are you still selling the interior kits? Looking for a full set warm white for a 2006 LC? All interior dome and door lights and also the rear hatch license plate lights. PM’ed you as well. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom