Closed: LED interior and exterior group buy thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

interested in prices for 60 series products

100 series/LX470 12 volt interior LED kits in xenon, plus I'm in need or Parking/Reverse Lights as well as long as they're COB-LED's...?

100 series/LX470 12 volt interior LED kits in xenon, plus I'm in need or Parking/Reverse Lights as well as long as they're COB-LED's...?

Hey man,

Although they COB are readily available for alot of applications, a lot of LED dealers don’t sell full kits of COB. I have over 10 years with numerous improvements to the kits, I always test them in my truck for 2 years before even introducing it as inventory. I have not hopped into COB yet, and a lot of other sellers haven’t yet either :(

Either way, even if I start testing COB tomorrow I wouldn’t comfortably sell it until 2 year testing is complete. On another note…couple members here have had my kit installed since 10-12 years ago and their lights are still going strong!

Sent you a pm with ordering info as well!

Group buy is closed, we will keep the discount % from today. However…I will leave the group buy open for people to join locked in this current percentage until 10/31.

I will begin to assemble the kits this week then send out invoices prior to sticking shipping labels on them to get them shipped out :)

Everyone who signed up will be hearing from me soon!

Thank you,
L

Please add me to the List. 97 LX450 - Kit 1 xenon . Tried sending you my order through DM - not sure if it went through.

thanks

I’m about 50% into packaging everyone’s orders! Once I have everything packaged I will send out payment requests. Once the payment request/invoice is paid I will ship out the items! :)

Thank you for your patience, this is a large order so it is taking some time!

Thank you,
L

Hey man,

Although they COB are readily available for alot of applications, a lot of LED dealers don’t sell full kits of COB. I have over 10 years with numerous improvements to the kits, I always test them in my truck for 2 years before even introducing it as inventory. I have not hopped into COB yet, and a lot of other sellers haven’t yet either :(

Either way, even if I start testing COB tomorrow I wouldn’t comfortably sell it until 2 year testing is complete. On another note…couple members here have had my kit installed since 10-12 years ago and their lights are still going strong!

Sent you a pm with ordering info as well!
Can I get a quote for your interior/exterior kit for a 2002 LX470? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom