60, 80 and 100 Series Emu Wing top hinged side cargo windows. Open until 3/18/16. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Group Buy is now closed.

This group buy is now open to all 60, 80 and 100 Series Emu Wing hatches and no longer limited to the 100 Series.

20151212_182632.1024x0.jpg

100 Series

The gracious people over at Emu Wing in Australia have offered group buy pricing to us on their top hinged side cargo windows. The have offered 10% off the price if we order 10 or more units, this discount would go up to 15% off if we can get 20 or more units.

For more pictures of these installed you can go here: 100 Series Gallery

These rear window replacements are offered in Aluminum and Safety Glass. Emu Wing is still waiting on their first shipment of the safety glass version for the 100 Series fitment from the glass manufacturer, but pre ordering is possible. Be warned, there may be an additional shipping delay on the glass version so please don't order these if you can't be patient. Aluminum and glass are both ready for shipment for the 60 and 80 Series.

Pricing, given the current conversion rate, will be as follows:
Bare Aluminum Left - $404 ($382 with 20+ ordered)
Bare Aluminum Right - $404 ($382 with 20+ ordered)
Bare Aluminum Pair - $776 ($734 with 20+ ordered)

Powder coating of the aluminum version is an additional $37 per side. Some colors may have an additional fee, feel free to ask. To view available colors click here: Powder Coat Colors

Safety Glass Left - $541 ($510 with 20+ ordered)
Safety Glass Right - $541 ($510 with 20+ ordered)
Safety Glass Pair - $1044 ($986 with 20+ ordered)

Shipping is NOT included in the pricing. Expect it to be approximately $150. I can get actual shipping quotes for anyone interested when it is closer to time to place the order.

I will be submitting this order on March 18th, pending enough people order to get the discount. I ask that everyone involved make a 50% down payment once the minimum order has been met so that we can lock in the pricing. Full payment would be needed prior to the order being placed.

Please either post below or send me a PM to ask any questions or add yourself to the list.

Member/Series/Type/Color/Side

1,2) ihadmail / 100 Series / Aluminum / Black Satin 9109024S / Pair
3,4) 1toy / 100 Series / aluminum / Black Satin 9109024S / pair
5) rb4638 / 100 Series / aluminum /black satin 9109024S / drivers side
6) SanDiegoCruiser / 100 Series/ Safety Glass / Drivers Side
7,8) kev60 / 60 Series / Safety Glass / Pair
9) varythings / 100 Series / aluminum /black satin 9109024S / drivers side
10) monkeycruiser / 100 Series / Safety Glass / Drivers Side
------------------------------------------------------------------- Minimum order met for 10% discount
11,12) Savirc / 100 Series / Safety Glass / Pair
13) Doublepump / 100 Series / safety glass / passenger right
14,15) portiadog1 / 80 Series / safety glass / pair
16,17,18,19) viderestudios / 100 Series / Aluminum / bare / two pair
20,21) lazy / 80 Series / Safety Glass / Pair
------------------------------------------------------------------ Minimum order met for 15% discount
22) IHScoutII75 / 100 Series / Safety Glass / drivers side
23) Get Outside / 100 Series / Aluminum / bare / driver side

Last edited:
1toy / aluminum / Black Satin 9109024S / pair

SDCruiser - Drivers side/Safety Glass

Emu Wing is willing to honor the group buy pricing for all 60/80/100 series window replacements, not just the 100 series as I had previously discussed with them.

Been running Rear Flip up Windows on my 80 series for the last year and I can tell you they are one of my most used mod to date. I dont have swing outs and can imagine having swing outs without flip up windows. Pricing is very fair.

I am super interested in these. Has anyone installed these? How was the install and did it require a ton of modification or was it easy and pretty much bolt on?

@kev60 From my searching the forum no one here has installed one, if they have they haven't posted about it. @sschruff said he had seen them on vehicles while traveling to other countries.

Do you have a 60, 80 or 100 series? I have the 100 series installation instructions and will have the 60 and the 80 tomorrow or Thursday.

I do know they are designed to be a DIY install with very little modification to the interior for the mounts.

I have a 60 and okay well I will wait to see the instructions to make my final decision but I really do like them!

60 auto safety glass is 2-3 months out, instructions on install in the works. I'm jumping on this regardless b/c of the quality of their products. I'll do a write-up on my install shortly after they arrive.

Boom. . .

I have a 60 and okay well I will wait to see the instructions to make my final decision but I really do like them!

See the attachment here for the instructions. Looks like the hardest part will be removing the OEM glass and its glue.

60 auto safety glass is 2-3 months out, instructions on install in the works. I'm jumping on this regardless b/c of the quality of their products. I'll do a write-up on my install shortly after they arrive.

Boom. . .
Does this mean you want me to add you to the list now, or does it mean you ordered already? Thanks for the update on the 60 glass option's backorder status.

Attachments

• EmuWing 60 and 80 Fitting Instructions.pdf
    481.8 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Well count me in! The look absolutely fantastic. I have a 60 and want a pair with safety glass.

Well count me in! The look absolutely fantastic. I have a 60 and want a pair with safety glass.

I will get you added when I get back home to a real computer. You are ok with the 2-3 month wait time for the glass version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom