47's HJ47 ute build (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

let there be light:D they are like spot lights those reversing lights.

DSC00818.JPG

DSC00819.JPG

can someone tell me what that sensor is? also the cable that i have circled is the exact length??

cruiser sensor.png

The cable looks like a main wire for glow plugs colour wise and I have never noticed that sensor on other 2h motors I've had

That's what i thought too, but my glow plugs work perfectly. It's just funny that it's the exact right length to that sensor. If it is something to do with the glow plugs, could that be the reason that the 2h runs a little smokey? (apart from the fact that it's only being idled since 2005 and only done 2000km/s since then)

installed a new radiator with some new coolant... took the chance to paint a few parts... check out the temp after 15 mins of running it reasonably hard.

DSC00893.JPG

DSC00894.JPG

DSC00903.JPG

DSC00902.JPG

DSC00910.JPG

Looking good mate :)

Looking good mate :)
thanks for your interest mate. yeah it's coming along but trying to get my blinking school work done to please those sad markers:D, isn't getting any easier. thankfully only got a little more than a term left for the year!:(

finished school for the year:D. time to make some progress!

well, I picked up another front axle to replace my shot one, so hopefully I'll get that in sometime soon. also primed up my front bib hopefully get some colour on it soon. also need to weld up the nasty's in the floor and along the front of the bonnet and paint them up too. I'll get some pics up in due course...

:idea:humm... rego soon?;))

front bib with primer...
also stripped down and rebuilt the air conditioner unit; haven't got any pictures of it clean though..:(

(loading photos up is like beating a :deadhorse: at the moment:bang:)
the spray gun is an eastwood BTW

DSC00943.JPG

DSC00944.JPG

DSC00939.JPG

DSC00941.JPG

DSC00942.JPG

Mmmmmmm, primed parts..

I received my new or replacement front axle on the weekend. it's in really good nick and the brakes look to be reasonably freshly rebuilt. will slide it under in a couple of weeks. the only issue that is not an issue is one of the hubs, the drivers side, is a warn but I will swap it out for a nice ASIAN to accompany the other after rego...:cool::rolleyes:

as usual far too many pics;)

DSC00959.JPG

DSC00960.JPG

DSC00963.JPG

DSC00964.JPG

DSC00962.JPG

Pullin' big days on holidays 47 to get more done on the rig?

sorry about the poor pics but the PTO box arrived today thanks to the work of Taha32;)
done a very nice job at the rebuild:D

DSC00975.JPG

DSC00974.JPG

again sorry bout the pics but I have given the axle a coat of paint so the people down at rego will believe me when I say it has been freshly rebuilt:Do_O:doh:
hopefully I can get it under sometime this week or next week, see how I go. my cousin it going to pull the cruiser to my uncles hoist, about 1 hour away on another buddy's car trailer. my cousin has a very nice 80 series cruiser with a 1-hdt with a cross country intercooler at the moment, I'll let him explain more:doh::D has a thread on It somewhere....

DSC00978.JPG

DSC00976.JPG

DSC00977.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom