3fe injector upgrades (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I've been seeing these x6 upgraded fuel injectors on ebay. Are they any good? Anyone have any experience with them and are there any others out there to consider getting. I bought a set before from ebay before that were green instead of the blue plastic, and they had no fuel output, so I put my originals back in. Just asking for advice and someone to point me in the right direction, thanks

Don't waste your time. Send your originals (or get another used set) and send them to Eric at Derr Injection Services.

Hey guys, I've been seeing these x6 upgraded fuel injectors on ebay. Are they any good? Anyone have any experience with them and are there any others out there to consider getting. I bought a set before from ebay before that were green instead of the blue plastic, and they had no fuel output, so I put my originals back in. Just asking for advice and someone to point me in the right direction, thanks
Your 32 year old tractor motor won't benefit from aftermarket or knock off injectors, regardless of how many holes.
If you want more efficiency and a better running engine, follow my tune up document.

well then see if you can find US or Japanese built 4 port injectors. After stripping off all the smog stuff, I have the fastest 3FE in 3 counties.
I can try to dig back in eBay and find them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom