225w leds spot lights! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Having different a sets of different type lights, I believe the best combo to be a large (30"+) LED light bar and 2 ~7" HID's. If you're expecting LED's to throw the light GOOD, past 100yds., you're pissing in the wind. LED light bar for 0-100yds and the HID's for 25-1000yds. Combine those together and you're covered.

I run big lights without issue. 240mm Lightforces
image.jpg

9.5 inch lightforce fits great! The ones I got are the same size so no problem in fit.

Check out the Rigid Q2 series, these lights are nearly the same as the ARB intensity but much smaller.
I believe Rigid Industries make the ARB intensity lights anyways, the Rigid Q2 series puts out 9000 lumens and nearly 30-40% cheaper than the ARB.
Rigid Q2 series is 6.75" x 6.75"

http://www.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/54481

http://www.amazon.com/Rigid-Industr...=UTF8&qid=1438784586&sr=8-4&keywords=rigid+q2

Arb wants 800 bucks a piece and these are 400.00 a piece dang!

Arb wants 800 bucks a piece and these are 400.00 a piece dang!

Yup yup, if you bought ARB, you can grab a Rigid to compare side by side. ARB is supposed to have 9400 lumens, but that's not exactly much more for the money.

i have a 3F-E... I can't even think of running lights that size without my truck slowing down... :oops:

But you wouldn't have to worry about blowing your HG... :deadhorse:

I rather have a HID light force than those LED from Rigid .. ugly light !

Anyone here running those .. maybe the performance worth the ugliness ?

I'm still stuck in love with my old school SDB-210 from warn .. :(

You have to trust change! I only took me 15 years to change from my PIAA to leds! :cheers:

Having different a sets of different type lights, I believe the best combo to be a large (30"+) LED light bar and 2 ~7" HID's. If you're expecting LED's to throw the light GOOD, past 100yds., you're pissing in the wind. LED light bar for 0-100yds and the HID's for 25-1000yds. Combine those together and you're covered.

^ This

Okay got the lights! Arb needs extra tabs welded before installation. These lights about 10 lbs each. So excited to pollute the desert night.

Holy light! I am blind. It is bright geogous stout. Pics to follow! First they must be turned khaki! :)

Holy light! I am blind. It is bright geogous stout. Pics to follow! First they must be turned khaki! :)

Won't the khaki paint make them less bright? Or is the paint translucent? :flipoff2:

Won't the khaki paint make them less bright? Or is the paint translucent? :flipoff2:
No you leave just a small rectangular srea open or unkhakied Oh wait...now I have only 1000 lumens. ;) The piaas up top with these leds make night into day.

Last edited:
Love it!

Thanks. .they each draw 9.8 amp with 22k lumens. They are incredibly bright. Heading to the desert soon. They come with flood cover and a protective cover. The amp draw is the same as my piaas.

Screenshot_2015-08-15-21-01-10.png
20150815_203248.jpg
Am blind! Of course it is not pitch dark and there are other light sources.

Last edited:
What does it look like from the driver seat with the lights?
Holy crap that is a lot of light!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom