2010 McGrew Trail Ride (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good question on the truck and trailer Chad. I know peeps have trailed to the event many times but don't know if they left their rigs there or not. Anyone know where the trailers parked? If not I will make the call and see.

Gabe said that it shouldn't be a problem. I've just never been there so it's hard for me to picture it... And I like to cover my bases multiple times!

There is always plenty of room for trailer rigs behind the store. If you arrive in the dark and it doesn't look like there is, just find a temporary spot in the store parking lot and then move when you can see the next morning. Worse case, after everyone that's scattered around in sleeping bags and tents starts packing their junk, there will be lots of room. :grinpimp:

Rolling out in 15!

Getting off a tad early from work. A few last minutes and hopefully out of the house by 6 or so.:hmm:
Probably be in 'town' by 10.
:bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2:

:cool:

Back in Eugene, just wanted to say had a great time and it was great getting to finally put faces with names... Didn't get to snap too many pics as I was driving and moving just about the whole time.

Thanks again everyone for a great run.

-Matt
IMG_1355.jpg

Awesome run this year! :D

Thank you everyone. It was great to see old faces and meet new ones :cheers:

Had a blast, great group of attendees made it fun! Nice to meet some more mudders too. :flipoff2:

Thanks JSC for everything! It was a total blast and thank you for helping a first timer get my rig home in one piece! Look forward to next year.

Thanks everbody for participating! It was fun to meet everyone.
JSC crew, thanks for all the work you did! Kudos to the kids too for being good wheelers & campers. I definitely missed the trail-wheelin' but was glad to have been at camp with a great group of people.
Did the guys with the fuel pump issues in the fj40 make it out?

A couple of short videos of the Sluice for folks to enjoy. Sorry I didn't get to take more, maybe next year. :)

Yes, the V8 40's made it out, but it took them a while. Travis and I saw them heading out as we were heading back in to grab the last sign on the trail around 5 pm.

And the missing Piggy made it back to camp and decided to spend an extra night at Sourdough.

Thanks to everyone for coming and bringing clean trucks!!! We hope to see you all next year! :cheers:

thanks for the vid Gabe.

i didnt get many pics, my batteries died and no co driver.
my brother has some more on his cam.

shot of obrien in the AM on sat.

shot of no one parking next to GB, just in case.

my brother hamming it up.
100_2764.jpg
100_2765.jpg
100_2767.jpg

What Ranger inspections? :lol:

I want my $16.50 back for stain black spray paint and hours of washing.....

I kid, I kid... It's always a good idea to detail the underbelly, after all it needs love too I suppose.

-A

a couple pics i got, like i said, not much.

it was nice to meet some new peeps. had a good time around the fire on Sat nite. cant wait to do it again soon.
100_2771.jpg
100_2772.jpg
100_2774.jpg

a couple pics i got, like i said, not much.

it was nice to meet some new peeps. had a good time around the fire on Sat nite. cant wait to do it again soon.

Dude,

What scoop you running?

-A

Dam man nice, I never did get to come over and drool all over that beast...

Thanks again for the spindle homie.

-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom