2010 McGrew Trail Ride (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time to start planning for the 2010 10th Annual McGrew Trail Ride!

Dates: July 23-25

This year is the first year that Jefferson State Cruisers has taken over the run from Pacfic Mountain Cruisers. There are a few differences this year.

Registration is $50. This covers the registration for one vehicle, and gives you one t-shirt and one free raffle ticket.

Additional T-Shirts are $18 each.

This year we will be offering something new, we will have hoodies availible for just $28 each. This is the first time these have been offered, so we will only have them available if you order them ahead of time (or if you order extra's and scalp them at the run :lol: ).

You can find information on the run at the JSC McGrew Trail Run page.

Last years thread can be found here.

You can sign up via multiple methods.

Online Registration: Found Here

Snail Mail:
Fill out the form found at the bottom of this post, and mail it with a check, cash, or money order to:
Jefferson State Cruisers
913 Maple St
Central Point, OR 97502

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, jokes, you can contact me (see my profile for various methods, e-mail is preferred) or post here.
Registration Form.jpg

Last edited:
:cheers: Look forward to seeing you all on the run and meeting some new faces! :cool:

Big shoes to fill gentlemen. I'm sure "you can dooo eeet"!:D
See ya'll on the trail.
:cool:

Is it a Toyota ATV? :idea:

Not sure if you'd want to ride an ATV. There will likely be tons of dust on the trail, might make for a miserable day.

Did the online reg thing ... looking forward to another great JSC/TLCA event & see all there :grinpimp:

Yep, looking forward to it.

I sure am, making vacation plans now!

I'm in!!!!!!! The rig is back together and I've even had it out in the dunes and in some trails since the hub scare.

See ya next month!

-Matt

I'm in!!!!!!! The rig is back together and I've even had it out in the dunes and in some trails since the hub scare.

See ya next month!

-Matt

Saw your registration come through.

Medium? :lol:

looking for suggestions for camping or hotel near the trailhead- anybody?

I'm coming down from Eugene maybe Thursday late, with two kids under 5, or Friday at a reasonable time- I'd hotel and run both days if Thursday, and camp/chill and run Saturday if Friday is the option.

looking for suggestions for camping or hotel near the trailhead- anybody?

I'm coming down from Eugene maybe Thursday late, with two kids under 5, or Friday at a reasonable time- I'd hotel and run both days if Thursday, and camp/chill and run Saturday if Friday is the option.

Tblume: Check your PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom